Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My heart rate tile is gone, can I get it back?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Up until yesterday, I had a tile on my dashboard to see a graph of my heart rate through out the day.  Today that tile is gone.  How can I get it back? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I finally found the 9 little dots.  It said that the only tile I had all the tiles installed.  Finally, I uninstalled Fitbit Connect and then installed it again, and now I have the dashboard the way I'm accustomed to.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

top - left of the dashboard

9 squares in a circle

Best Answer

For some reason, I don't see the 9 squares in a circle. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I finally found the 9 little dots.  It said that the only tile I had all the tiles installed.  Finally, I uninstalled Fitbit Connect and then installed it again, and now I have the dashboard the way I'm accustomed to.

Best Answer

@sinch welcome to the forums! Reading that you were able to sort this out was like a ray of sunshine! Cat WinkHeart Thanks to @SunsetRunner who also made a great suggestion about adding your Heart Rate graph on your Dashboard by clicking the 9 squares in a circle:

Tiles icon.png

This is what I call teamwork! Cat TongueCat Very Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

I must be blind as well as uncoordinated.  I do not see the little squares with a circle.  I took a pic to show my dashboard screen, but I don't know how to put a pic in this discussion page.  The only icon I see is the fitbit icon (like the dotted diamond).   I'd like to had the heart data (I have the resting already)   Where is  this other icon?   Thanks  (from "must be blind) 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for joining us @SunsetRunner! No problem. Smiley Happy Let's find out what the issue is here. Are you using your Fitbit.com Dashboard or are you using the app for Windows 10 on your computer? Do clarify that info for me. 

Also, make sure that your date is set for today, otherwise this icon isn't going to show. Take a look at the screenshots below. Date set for today:

tiles icon - today.png

Date set to yesterday:

tiles icon - yesterday.png

Hope this makes sense. Here's the post with instructions on how to post a screenshot here in the Community! 

Looking forward to your new comments. Smiley Happy

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
I’m a little late responding to this, mea culpa. I was using windows 10 app; I went to fitbit.com and finally saw the icon everyone was talking about. I went to that icon and added all the tiles that weren’t previously on my dashboard; unfortunately, the only heart rate is the resting heartrate. Isn’t there one that identifies heartrate while working out/ active/ running/ etc for fitness?

Here is my screen shots. I added all the tiles, but I still only have ‘resting” heartrate. It’s today’s entries.

Thanks so very much for your time,
jeri

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know if I know how to explain this, but I'll try.  First of all, I think only certain Fitbit's do this.  Mine is a Fitbit Charge 2.  When you see the icon that shows the heart and says resting heart rate, click on it.  That will take you to a screen that shows your resting heart rate through the day.  There's a little arrow on the right.  Click that and it will take you to more information, such as how much time you were in each heart rate zone, click arrow again and you will see your fitness level, etc.  On the far right  you will see each day of the week.  Click on each day and you will see a graph of your heart rate throughout the day that looks like an EKG. 

If you don't see these things, then I don't know what's wrong. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also want to say if I go to Fitbit.com, I see a different version of the Dashboard than I see on my computer.  I am not hooked up to my phone.  I think the Dashboard I see on my computer is the latest update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome input @sinch! Thanks for sharing this with us. Smiley Wink Please send me screenshots of your Dashboards so that I understand what's the difference you are referring to.

@SunsetRunner welcome aboard! Thanks for getting back to me. It's great news you are now able to see your once before hidden tiles. Smiley Happy Actually, you can see your live heart rate data if you use the Fitbit app for iOS or the Fitbit app for Android with any Fitbit tracker that includes heart rate tracking except for Charge HR.

The Fitbit app for Windows 10 shows live heart rate data for all trackers that include heart rate tracking (this isn't available through the Fitbit.com Dashboard yet). Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device. In the Fitbit app for Windows 10, also make sure all-day sync is turned on.

These are the stats you can check out in real time:

• Steps
  • Calories
  • Distance
  • Floors 
  • Heart rate

Hope this helps. Keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Miriam, I am sorry but I do not know how to do screenshots. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sinch thanks for getting back to me! In this case I recommend checking out this post with instructions on how to post screenshots in the community. Looking forward to your new comments! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok.   I'm still not getting an active heart rate. I see it on my fitbit when I'm working out, but I can't see it on my dashboard APP.  I'm attaching screen shots that show what my app looks like.  I tried to click on the resting heart rate to see additional information, but that resting heart rate tile would not permit me to click.  The only area I could get any information was to give me more information on what a resting heart rate was.  So, I'm still without (on the dashboard app) an active heartrate.  

fitbit1.PNGfitbit2.PNGfitbit3.PNGfitbit4.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner, are you looking for a real-time heart rate?  If so, no such a critter exists on the Dashboard, however, you can see it on the heart rate tile on the phone app.

Best Answer

tchuretired, my dashboard on my computer does not look the same as yours.  I have a tile that shows the red outline of a heart and says BPM resting heart rate.  It is when I click on that tile that I can see different graphs for heart rate.  I do not see an active heart rate....just graphs.  I have a Fitbit HR2. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your input @shipo

Thanks for the screenshots, @SunsetRunner actually @shipo is correct. Your live heart rate info isn't available on the Fitbit.com Dashboard. This works if you have downloaded the Fitbit app for Windows 10 on your Windows 10 PC.

@sinch thanks for the update. The model of your Fitbit device does not determine the layout of your Dashboard but rather the platform. Are you using Fitbit Connect or the Fitbit app for Windows 10? Do let me know. I'll be around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer