Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyNetDiary Connectivity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought my new Fitbit Ionic and was under the impression that there was supposed to be a calorie transfer from MyNetDiary over to the Fitbit.  I can’t figure out how that’s supposed to work.  I use the MyNetDiary app to track my food intake & log my weight.  I was able to connect to my fitbit within the MyNetDiary app, so it does pull my steps walked into the MyNetDiary app, but I can’t figure out how to connect my MyNetDiary app to my fitbit.  I should be able to enter my food into MyNetDiary and the calories pull into the fitbit.  Can someone please help me figure out how to do this?  I certainly don’t want to have to enter food along with logging daily weight into both applications.  Thanks a bunch! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Jesterswife, have you checked out the MyNetDiary page on integrating it and Fitbit for tips on connecting them to exchange data? 

http://www.mynetdiary.com/calorie-counter-fitbit-integration.html

Best Answer

So I took a nap today & just looked at my fitbit app and noticed that all of the food I recorded today in MyNetDiary pulled into the fitbit app.  Yaaay! Okay, not sure what happened, but it’s working now.  I’m so glad I don’t have to do double duty on data entry.  I guess it’s because I’m new to this watch/app and maybe there was just a delay.

Best Answer
0 Votes