Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mysterious Achievements / Badges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I had a Charge 2 back in May and for some reason it had retained stats from a previous owner of the device (didn't realize I purchased a device that had been returned). This was supposed to resolve itself by syncing the device to a NEW account, which I did, but oddly the old stats remained. Customer Service could not figure out what the issue was and in the end suggested either creating yet another new account, or going in and logging the old stats as "Drive" time as to negate the activity.

Since the device was also showing huge inaccuracies with other features such as sleep tracking, I ended up just returning it.

Fast forward to now and I've received the new Ionic as a birthday gift!....so, I went back into my old account to see if the same issues were happening and on the PC it appears as though the old day-to-day stats have been removed!....it is only showing the activity from the 2 weeks or so that I had the device. HOWEVER, under my achievements it is showing that I've accumulated over 135,000 lifetime steps!!....I had the thing MAYBE 2 weeks and unfortunately I know for a fact that I did not anywhere near that amount!....so what's going on there?

Also, on the phone app, I have "earned badges" that I could have in no way accomplished. For example, I earned a "Marathon" badge for 26 lifetime miles on 5/24 and I bought the thing on 5/20!....I wish I could say I did, but there is no way I walked 26 miles in 4 days!

Any ideas?.....I just want a clean slate before syncing my new Ionic - it seems as though there are still some old stats somehow attached to my account that were NOT performed by me.......ugh. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I would have this account deleted.

If you have another email that you can use I would start a new account. If not wait until support deletes it and then you can add it back in

Support

http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes