Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name/private message a community moderator

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can not find a send message button to a community moderator. I went through customer support and I still have no access to a send message button. My daughter did not realize that I was logged into my Fitbit account and I really do not want the name she put in. Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @TamiKD! Sorry to hear about the misunderstanding while trying to change your username. 

My friend @SunsetRunner provided with a link to change your username, however, I'd like you to confirm if that's what you were looking for? 

From my point of view, based on the description of your post, I think what you want to change is the "Disppointed999" username, right? If so, please let me know so I can update it to a username of your preference. This kind of username can only be updated from a Moderator, that's why our support guy redirected you to here, and I'll be more than glad to do this for you. Smiley Very Happy

To do so, please send me a private message with the username you'd like to put in and I'll do it just right away. 

My friend @SunsetRunner and I are looking from your response! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @TamiKD. Rather than contact a moderator, it would be best for you to contact Support. They can help with this. 

Best Answer

I had a live chat with support and they said I had to contact a moderator.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TamiKD, I may have found the answer for you. If I understand correctly, you want to change your display name, which is Disappointed999. If this is correct, tap here for instructions on how to do that. Please let me know if this resolves your issue. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @TamiKD! Sorry to hear about the misunderstanding while trying to change your username. 

My friend @SunsetRunner provided with a link to change your username, however, I'd like you to confirm if that's what you were looking for? 

From my point of view, based on the description of your post, I think what you want to change is the "Disppointed999" username, right? If so, please let me know so I can update it to a username of your preference. This kind of username can only be updated from a Moderator, that's why our support guy redirected you to here, and I'll be more than glad to do this for you. Smiley Very Happy

To do so, please send me a private message with the username you'd like to put in and I'll do it just right away. 

My friend @SunsetRunner and I are looking from your response! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I need help fixing my community username please.. I had a typo and noticed it after the fact and I'm scrambling trying to find a way to fix it.. Hopefully I can get help from a moderator... As you may see in my name, there's the letter (e) instead of a (w) so it's supposed to be ShadowCAT not ShadoeCAT..

Best Answer
0 Votes