Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Fitbit PC App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i know the pc app is discontinued but i need it. i got a new computer and my old computer failed. i cannot change the time on my fitbit without the pc app. i do not use phone apps so im not downloading that. im not trading in my fitbit due to all the problems people are having getting refunds. i use my fitbit as a mp3 player and for time. unless you can direct me somewhere that i can find a watch that just does those 2 things with a drag and drop option for my music without using something like spotify. i will patiently await for a useless roundabout answer from here as usual followed up by hundreds of others with the same issue and no resolution

Moderator Edit: Formatting.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @confuzion there is no longer an app for the computer and there is no workaround. Time is determined from the smartphone you use to set up and sync. You must sync regularly in order for the time to be correct on any Fitbit and yes, it requires the Fitbit app. As for refunds, I have family members who received refunds in a short period of time as they followed the directions given and had no issues. The ones you see posting are those who had problems, but you don't see anything from those who had successfully completed refunds. Why not try getting your refund?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @confuzion there is no longer an app for the computer and there is no workaround. Time is determined from the smartphone you use to set up and sync. You must sync regularly in order for the time to be correct on any Fitbit and yes, it requires the Fitbit app. As for refunds, I have family members who received refunds in a short period of time as they followed the directions given and had no issues. The ones you see posting are those who had problems, but you don't see anything from those who had successfully completed refunds. Why not try getting your refund?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer