Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need assistance to purchase a Versa 3 from Fitbit Site

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As I've pretty much given up on the app working with my Versa 2 again, I tried to buy a Versa 3 from Fitbit.com. When I added the device to my cart before I logged in, the cart looked fine. As soon as I logged in with my Fitbit account, the information in my cart disappeared.  Fitbit's customer service "team," was as unhelpful (and condescending) with this issue as they were with the problem surrounding the Versa 2's inability to sync with the app in the first place.

I have several recommendations for Fitbit before I ask that I get a FREE device because mine won't sync, and I can't buy one either.

1. Please do not treat your customers like they're stupid. I've worked in web development AND customer service for over 20 years and it's obvious (one rep even admitted it) that it's either the app, or your server, that's causing these issues - not just for the Versa 2, but for your other devices as well.

2. Escalate these issues yourself. Why should customers demand to speak to a manager? When I've dealt with online marketplaces, the team member will almost always escalate an unsolvable issue to a higher ranked team member. I never got that courtesy despite 3 phone calls, several emails, an ongoing messenger chat, a chat window chat, and frustrated Facebook commentary.

3. Treat device / app syncing issues with the gravity they deserve. I've been using Fitbit devices for 8+ years. Many of us are also longtime users. Many are also to go with another brand. I depend on my device to keep track of sleep, especially, because sleep deprivation has a negative health impact on me. I'm sure there are countless others who depend on their Fitbits in the same way. It's not just a "fun" device; it's a lifesaver too.

Please solve the issues with syncing and purchasing from your site quickly. Please also don't tell me to clear my cache, that's not the problem!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and format. 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Thanks for getting back to us @acadie. I´m sorry to hear about your experience.

I noticed that you´re already receiving assistance from our team in order to get  your Fitbit.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer

N

Screenshot_20220818-175414_Chrome.jpg

o I'm not receiving assistance. Your customer service reps said to order as a guest, but on the cart page it says "login required," or I can't go any further. Once I log in, the cart goes blank. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting us know what is happening with your order attempt @acadie.

I checked your cases again and our team is working with your order query.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer

Took my money and have no trace of order I got no confirmation so got on to them But still nothing

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Norappc. I'm sorry to hear about your order. 

I noticed that you have already received assistance from our team. Please keep in touch with them if you have more questions.

Best Answer