Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need option to DELETE notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I contacted Tech Support as I have notifications that go back over 4 (four) months and wanted to delete them. After many attempts back and forth to get answer, it appears that is NOT a feature that you can do.  This really needs to be a feature. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A very warm welcome to the Forums @NewBlazeUser

I can absolutely see where an option to delete notifications can be handy. Especially when there are too many of them and they start looking really messy. I did locate a suggestion about being able to remove notifications. Perhaps you could vote for it and comment on it to show your support.

Hope to see you around! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

A very warm welcome to the Forums @NewBlazeUser

I can absolutely see where an option to delete notifications can be handy. Especially when there are too many of them and they start looking really messy. I did locate a suggestion about being able to remove notifications. Perhaps you could vote for it and comment on it to show your support.

Hope to see you around! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

NewBlazeUser:

Go to the following site and vote for this feature.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Delete-old-notifications/idc-p/1980749#M105547

Best Answer
0 Votes

Need to delete notifications 

Best Answer