Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needs a tool for building a recipe - Please

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I really like using FitBit to track my exercise and I like that there is an ability track my food also

which I love. But I do a lot of cooking and need to know the nutrition information, so I can't just create a new food.

Currently I have to use a 2nd app, formerly loseit and now using MyFitnessPal, to build a recipe and have it calculate the nutritional values.

But having to use a second app is not only a pain it is very confusing because the suggested calorie numbers between FitBIt and MyFitnessPal don't match up and I like being able to see the indivdual food items I ate in a meal over on FitBit, but all it shows is a entry like "Breakfast Summary" so if I want to know what was eaten, I have to go over to my other app.

I would really like to use 1 app (FitBit) to make everything simpler. FitBit has everything I need...EXCEPT a recipe builder. That is the last piece of the puzzle

SO Please please please, make a tool so we can create and share a recipe with other so we can do that in a single app.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the forums!

There are several requests for this already. Please go vote for them here and comment.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false...

More votes the better as t would be great if it got added

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer