Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Food Brands

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How long does it take for the system to recognize a new food brand?

I've entered three or four snacks from Graze, and I'm required to "add a new brand" every time!

I can't be the only Fitbit user to subscribe to Graze!  Their snacks are delicious!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Fitzy_Court, welcome to our community! I think since graze is more that just snacks but is a service, it may require an integration that so far hasn't been implemented. Although the food database is regularly updated with new foods and more barcodes. So I invite you to make your suggestions in our Feature request board and give us your feedback. The product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

As a workaround I suggest to use MyFitnessPal, I know the food data base include Graze snacks and also can be integrated with your Fitbit account. 

To get started with MyFitnessPal, you'll need to create a MyFitnessPal account athttp://www.myfitnesspal.com. Next, link that account to your Fitbit account. To do so:

1. Log into MyFitnessPal and click Apps.
  2. In the App Gallery, find Fitbit and click Connect.
  3. Click Allow to give MyFitnessPal access to your Fitbit data.
  4. Follow the instructions provided.

Hope this helps and see you around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes