Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New food log broke functionality

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On the old food log, I could see a macro breakdown (in grams) for each "meal" right below the food entry panel in the "edit meal" page.  Now, I only see a total calorie count and percentages by macro. 

This is a problem because I used to use the by-the-gram breakdown to "build" custom foods--I put all the ingredients in as a meal, then created a new custom food with the macros from the meal, as a workaround for not being able to enter custom recipes directly.  So please, on the "edit meal" page, display the macros for that meal in grams and not just percentages.  You fixed this on the main food page, why did you take it away from the meal page?

In short, you've broken the tips I've given people here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Eat-Well/Servings-of-custom-meals/m-p/3263956#M14079

Otherwise, I would like to see the current day's food lists (breakfast, lunch, etc.) automatically expanded by default.  And maybe make the food name column wider so the food name can usually fit on one line, instead of:

Coffee,

brewed,

prepared

Bar,

chocolate,

peanut

butter,

protein

etc...

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I agree. The old format showed a complete summary for the entire day, which was helpful in locating the areas where I needed to cut back on sodium or calories. Now I have to open up five selections to get the same information. Please change this back

Best Answer