Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No recent activity on friends' leaderboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My steps are showing & syncing fine, but it's showing there is no recent activity under my friends part.  I cannot find a recent way to fix that.  Please help!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
15 REPLIES 15

Thanks for joining the Forums @lyndsey1982

Let's try and figure out what is going on with the Friends' leaderboard.

Please keep in mind that manually logged activity will not show on that tile and only steps tracked by your Fitbit will count towards that specific one. The same goes for challenges and activity groups.

Could you share some screen shots of what you see? That'd help me find the best way to move forward and help you find the best way forward.

If there are any questions, please reach out.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
So I just went to take screenshots & it's there. I PROMISE you it hasn't been though, for AWHILE. I went ahead & attached the pics of what I was talking about. It's always showed up on the dashboard, but when I went to my friends list, it would show NO RECENT ACTIVITY under my name. But it's there today! Thank you for trying to help me! I appreciate it.

Lyndsey Bryant, LVN
Best Answer

Hey @lyndsey1982!

I know you are telling the truth. It could be that it was a one-time thing. Let's keep a close eye on it to make sure that it won't happen again. The moment you notice it, please take that screen shot. Hopefully you won't be seeing it again.

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about and discuss in there. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issues when starting a challenge. I can see activity on the leaderboard, but when I start a challenge, my whole friends list says no activity.Screenshot_2018-12-30-23-53-44.png

Screenshot_2018-12-30-23-53-12.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @MRErnst.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for sharing those screenshots! 

I'd like to ask if the situation has continued to show like that since then or if the situation has been corrected. Also, if the friend is added to the challenge, are you able to see the activity then?

Look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, it still shows no activity when inviting to challenges. Once they accept, I can see their activity and everyone else's in the challenge. I can also see their activity under the friends tab outside a challenge.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello! I have this same problem when I start a challenge.

I like to add people to challenges who are on the same "level" of physical activity. It shows "no recent activity" on each friend before adding them to the challenges. It shows their activity on the website, so I know it's within the app -- and only in the section when I start a challenge and want to add friends to it.

I have tried logging out and back in, and deleting the app and downloading again. Any fix for this? This is my main function for my Fitbit, and is getting quite frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am still having the same issue... I gave up.
Best Answer
0 Votes

😞

I will let you know if I find a fix before we get an answer... 🙂

Best Answer

Hello @MRErnst. Welcome to the Forums @MunkieBabble.

I apologize for the delay in my response.

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime.

Best Answer

Just to let you know...it still does the same thing. It has never shown their activity when being added to the challenge. Now, it is synching to the application but not the challenges. It stopped 11 hours ago per the challenge but stopped tracking my heart rate and sleep two days ago (around the time it quit logging my steps in the challenge). I have logged out and back in. I have synched the watch to the application manually. I have unpaired and paired the watch - nothing works. The steps are showing correctly on the dashboard and even gave a comment in the challenge saying that I hit my 10k step goal. I noticed that the green light is no longer strobing, so that might be the issue. None of my exercises were manually input. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this exact same problem that this person was talking about four years ago.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

I keep getting error messages when I’m trying to attach a screenshot of this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I keep getting an error code when I try to attach one or more screenshots showing this exact same situation

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Friends … used to show my activity and a couple of days ago It stopped. It only shows my activity as “no recent activity”. All other settings seem to work.  I restarted my app, and my Fitbit per the instruction manual and still nothing!

Best Answer
0 Votes