Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving Weekly Reports

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 5/15/18 - This issue has been resolved. Thanks to everyone for your feedback and patience. I've un-floated and closed this thread.

Fitbit Update 5/8/18 -  Our team has been working on a fix and we expect all of you to receive your weekly report for this week by next Monday or Tuesday. I appreciate your patience during this outage and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

In the meantime, you can check your weekly steps/distance/calories burned stats on the Fitbit web dashboard.  

Fitbit Update 5/2/18 - Hi everyone. We're experiencing an issue with weekly reports. We're getting reports that users have not received their report this week. Our engineering team is aware of this and is currently looking into a fix. I don't have a timeframe for when this issue will get resolved, but I'll be sure to follow up with updates. Thanks for your patience.  

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Fitbit Update 5/15/18 - This issue has been resolved. Thanks to everyone for your feedback and patience. I've un-floated and closed this thread.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
124 REPLIES 124

Here we go again!!! Did anyone else not receive there weekly progress report??!

Best Answer

Hi, @Lorried, looks like I didn't get mine this week either.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

I have followed instructions given from dashboard ,but why have i not been e mailed this weeks 22/4/18-30/4/18 progress report

Best Answer

I always get my weekly progress report on Monday afternoons but I have not received mine and it is late Tuesday night. I called the helpline earlier and did not get any real help or explanation. Has anyone else had this problem? 

Best Answer

I just posted the same problem! So annoying and Fitbit customer service was not at all helpful when I called. Grrrr.

Best Answer

I havent got the weekly report to my email, last report was a week ago. I have the same email adress.

Best Answer

I have the same problem!

Best Answer

@gymbuddyrothwelI had a few good weeks and the same here, nothing for 2 weeks... I have set and reset the Notifications option in the Dashboard to try and "trick" the system...

@gymbuddyrothwel wrote:

I have followed instructions given from dashboard ,but why have i not been e mailed this weeks 22/4/18-30/4/18 progress report

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

I have the same issue, have not received my report for last week. I have tried unchecking and checking the box that says I want to receive the emails/reports and saving but that hasn't worked, and I've also checked my spam folders - not there. I really want to receive them as it's a clear way of seeing improvement.... how can this be solved? Aside from suggesting what I have already tried! Thanks in advance 🙂

Best Answer

As of Wednesday May 2 18 I still have not received my weekly progress report for last week!!!! What’s up Fitbit this inquiring mind would love to know!!!  Maybe we should all get an Apple Watch instead!!!!!  

Best Answer

Contact Fitbit, ask them to check the status of your email address and account .

For some reason iIhad a couple of reports bounced and my address was flagged to stop sending them. 

Best Answer

Thank you @Rich_Laue I’ll give that a try 🙂 

Best Answer

Still have not received mine as of 5/2/18.  Very frustrating!!!

Best Answer

No weekly report as of 5/2/19

Best Answer

Wonder if there are problems as I haven't received my weekly progress report but more importantly I cannot sync my Charge HR either on my laptop or through the app on my iphone.  Anyone else found the same problem or is it just me???

Best Answer
0 Votes

I always get a weekly update email from Fitbit but this week haven't received one yet! I have checked my notification settings and it's all checked and I do get the email every week except for this week and it's Wednesday already! Hope you can resolve the issue asap. Thanks 

Best Answer

Hi, @maryhorak! Many of us did not receive a report this week, it's not just you. However, I would suggest power cycling your computer/phone, restarting the bluetooth, and restarting your tracker to see if any of those things help with the syncing.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you!!! It just one of the tools I use to help me lose weight, and I send this info to my personal trainer every week!!

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. We're experiencing an issue with weekly reports. We're getting reports that users have not received their report this week. Our engineering team is aware of this and is currently looking into a fix. I don't have a timeframe for when this issue will get resolved, but I'll be sure to follow up with updates. Thanks for your patience.  

Best Answer