Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting badge notifications via email

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As the title suggests. i used to get an email whenever I achieved a badge. Not anymore 😞

I looked on my dashboard and I can see that I earned one this week, but not a peep about it in my email inbox. What is going on?

G

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @Gordopolis.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for the information provided.

If you haven't done so, please go to your Fitbit account here and disable/enable the check mark on New Badges feature.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply, @Edson 

Weirdly, that setting has both boxes checked.
Double weirdly, I didn;t receive an email notification of your reply above - it was just a random thought to log in and see if anyone had responded yet.

I do get the 'you're an overachiever' type emails from fitbot, but nothing else. I've checked my spam folder and there's nothing hiding in there.

Not sure what's going on 😞

Gord

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @Gordopolis.

Currently, there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches.

For more information, please visit this thread.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Edson, I saw that and am getting a refund and buying a Sense to replace my Ionic.

Hope the notifications thing was just an issue with the Ionic and that my Sense will work as expected, though it feels like there was something more fundamentally wrong with my account settings that was causing the lack of badge emails.

Time will tell. Fingers crossed!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi again @EdsonFitbit 

Got my new sense a few weeks ago, but still no new badge notifications. Checking on my dashboard, I earned the 'Stuart: Minions' one on 20th March, so I know I have earned the badges, but as I say, no notifications coming through. Can you advise how I can rectify this, please?

Thanks

Gordon

Best Answer

Thanks for the update, @Gordopolis.

In this case, I would recommend checking the following:

- You are using the same email address you created your Fitbit account with

- Check your spam folder

- Your email settings don't have any restriction

Hope this helps.

Best Answer

Hi @EdsonFitbit 

Good suggestions, thanks. All three things checked and looking as they should be.
Weirdly, I receive notifications about replies to these threads and 'your weekly progress report from fitbit' no problem...

...just no badge notifications 😕

What else would you suggest?
Gordon

Best Answer

Thanks for the update, @Gordopolis.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they've done their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer

@EdsonFitbit support tried to resolve the issue but could not. It remains a problem for me so I'll be picking this up again shortly.

Best Answer