Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not registering steps on my iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today, my iPhone is not registering my steps.  

I went to the website and had to change password.  I have not gone to the website in a long time so this might have absolutely nothing to do with it.

I do see steps in my community w/friends.  This must not be updated either - but have no clue.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @disneybound 

I understand your steps are not recording on your Fitbit App installed on your iPhone. You didn’t mention if they were correctly showing on your Fitbit so that is unknown to me. 

Try restarting your Fitbit first. Look here to see how to restart your particular Fitbit: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186.htm

After you restart your Fitbit look at your Fitbit App to see if your steps are now showing properly. If not log out of the Fitbit App, force shut the Fitbit App by swiping it upward. Next turn off your Bluetooth then restart your iPhone. Once your iPhone restarts turn your Bluetooth back on then log back into the Fitbit App as you normally would with your email address and password. Now try to sync your Fitbit to see if things are functioning correctly now. 

😉 Please come back and let me know if this resolved the issue and provided you an answer to your syncing issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@disneybound   Your post isn’t really clear about when you changed your password on the web.  Did you sign to your phone app with the new password, or not?

If you put your Fitbit on your ankle when you ride your spin bike, then you just don’t get it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Why the note about putting device on ankle? Unnecessary dig.  Fitbit please tag inappropriate.  Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes