Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing showing on my Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't have a tracker yet, but I made an account. Unforunately there is nothing appearing on my dashboard. Do I need to own a Fitbit tracker to get the tiles added to my account?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Welcome to the forums!

You can add some tiles by clicking on

dots.jpg

But it really wont do you any good as it needs the tracker to add the steps etc from the tracker.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@MathEww thanks for stopping by. Smiley Wink I couldn't have said it better than @WendyB

If you're considering to get a Fitbit tracker, then I'll leave here a post with further instructions on how to set up to your account. 

On a different note, I'd like to invite you to our Lifestyle Discussion Forums. There are lots of interesting topics; my favorite is "Eat Well" since I love food! Heart

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

My dashboard is coming up blank and I have been using it for a while. I logged on today after being off for a week and it would let me log food, but not see my steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MHorten welcome aboard! Well, in this case I recommend clicking this button right here.

Tiles icon.png

Check all the tiles you'd like it to show and click Done. Hope this helps! Cat Happy

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do not have a group of boxes in a circle. The black screen is blank, no date, no steps, no nothing. It was there before and is now blank. Thanks for the picture though!

M

Best Answer
0 Votes

My dashboard is also blank.  I usually use the mobile app, but needed to check something online this morning.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MHorten thanks for getting back to me! @csnb888 thanks for joining us! That definitely doesn't sound like normal behavior guys. Please make sure that your Dashboard is selected for today, otherwise that icon won't show up. 

Also, try clearing your browser's cookies and cache. Try different browser and if possible please post a screenshot of the blank screen you're getting.

I'll be looking forward to your new comments! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think you do, Matt. When you wear a tracker, it logs your steps and syncs with your dashboard. You can also hand enter activities into the dashboard and those will show too. Hope this helps. I love mine!

Best Answer

Thank you for your advice.  My computer did an update last night.  My dashboard is showing again.

Candy

Best Answer

@CalamityORD awesome feedback! I do love mine as well. Heart I really hope to see you around more often! 

@csnb888 great news! Thanks for getting back and letting us what resolved this issue! This will also help other users!

I'd like to invite you both to our Lifestyle Discussion Forums. There are lots of interesting topics; my favorite is "Eat Well". I love food! Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes