Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd gap in sleep log?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last  night I had a gap where zero data was recorded between 1am and 230am.  The heartbeat data shows my heart was, indeed, beating and data being collected.  Assuming I was not abducted by aliens during this time and was asleep during this time has anyone seen anything like this.

sleep.JPG

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @jocoyn

It is possible that there was movement at that time, or that your HR jumped for some reason. Were the readings for that time higher than usual? Or did you have a nightmare or something made you move around?

In the meantime, you could delete the sleep log and then manually log it once again for the full time.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

No aberrant heart rates for that time and when I manually log sleep it does not log. I tried that and nothing happens.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @jocoyn.

Did you delete the sleep log that had the gap in the middle? You'd need to delete it in order to manually log the new one.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes