Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a band but support can't locate my order number

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've ordered a band for my pixel watch 5 times now. Money keeps being withdrawn from my bank account and refunded 3 days later. It says my order is placed and I get a number. But those numbers don't seem to be recognized by the support chat.

Furthermore, whenever I ask them what to do they tell me to try again and after that fails they end the chat after asking if there's anything else I need help with.

I just want to buy a watch band and the longer this takes the later I'll receive the band which means I'll have to wear the silicone band that the pixel watch comes with. And I know it's a luxury problem but I don't find those to be comfortable.

Anyone able to help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

You'd need to get directly with customer support to get them involved.

when there is someone available, chat is an option. Phone or Twitter works well, too.

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

But that's the problem. The customer support isn't helping me. They won't even escalate the issue to a team that can help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @ToDaisy. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for jumping in @Odyssey13.

I really appreciate the time you've taken to place your order with us. I noticed you've updated your case and our team has given you the information that you needed about your order. I'm sure you'd like to have your Pixel Watch band sooner but I recommend to use the store corresponding to your location to avoid any other inconvenience with your orders.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer