Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outdoor exercises limited

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm really disappointed in the Fitbit Sense. It has so many options for exercise but most of them I do not use and it doesn't offer the ones that I need. Walk is much different than hiking-mountain hiking and street cycling is much different than mountain biking. My ancient Fitbit blaze had better options for exercising outdoors. You would think the newer Fitbit would offer a better selection for those of us that like to do outdoor sports. I'd like to know which Fitbit does offer mountain biking, hiking, walking and snowshoeing. I'm ready to return this dumb watch. I don't feel like it's a smart watch. Can you give me some information on a watch that I could return this for that would have the exercises I want. I did look at the community Fitbit on the SENSE and people have posted many years ago about the biking options and they still haven't added mountain biking. WHAT CAN I GET TO REPLACE THIS Watch.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

This would be easier to reply to if you would just tell us which model you have, and specifically which options the Blaze had that you don't think your current Fitbit has.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

@Ohsuzanna   I don't understand why you think the Blaze had better options.  The Sense has all the same workouts as the Blaze, plus Outdoor Workout, designed for activities such as kayaking, stand up paddle board, and downhill skiing.  Hike is still available.  The difference is that the Blaze held some of the shortcuts, but the Sense and Versa 3 have all of the shortcuts.

I understand your perspective on mountain biking vs road cycling.  It's like sprinters vs distance runners.  I'm not a Fitbit employee and can't speak for their decisions.  I do know that calorie burns are heart rate based.  The bike might not need a different mountain bike and road bike option.  I use hike for snowshoeing.

This site is for users who need help with Fitbit products or are interested in the Health & Wellness forums.  It's not a good site to get alternative recommendations.  I hope you find what you need.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer