Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oxygen Variability

ANSWERED

IMG_1032.jpeg

Should I be concerned about how low my oxygen variability is?  I have checked my O2 and it has been in the low 90s while I am laying down/sleeping.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Elle837 and welcome to the Community.  To clarify, this graph is your Estimated Oxygen Variation, not your Heart Rate Variability.  It is an SpO2 variation graph measured while you sleep.  Your HRV is one of your Health Metrics.  You can find your HRV by tapping on your Health Metrics tile.

You can learn more about your estimated oxygen variation by tapping on the Learn More option.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Elle837 and welcome to the Community.  To clarify, this graph is your Estimated Oxygen Variation, not your Heart Rate Variability.  It is an SpO2 variation graph measured while you sleep.  Your HRV is one of your Health Metrics.  You can find your HRV by tapping on your Health Metrics tile.

You can learn more about your estimated oxygen variation by tapping on the Learn More option.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

I updated the question.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Elle837   This is from the Learn More section that I suggested you read.  "Seeing frequent high variations is a clue that you may be experiencing breathing disturbances during sleep ..."  Please read the rest of the that section.  You posted one graph, in isolation.  I think your level of concern should be based on a trend, not a single graph.

This is a very difficult graph to interpret and understand.  The y-axis doesn't have any numbers on it.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer