Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Answer: no pregnancy setting

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

UPDATE: THEY REMOVED THIS SETTING

From my understanding the pregnancy setting is active now. What should I set my weight goal to now? Should I set it to gain .5 a week or set tp maintain weight since my calories burned automatically includes the extra pregnancy calories?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
64 REPLIES 64

I am unable to find the pregnancy settings you are mentioning.  Do I have to log into a computer or can it be done from the app and I'm looking in the wrong spot? Also i have the Alta 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SilverWolf13 and @JPhillips13! Welcome to the Forums!

As I mentioned deeper into the thread, the pregnancy settings have been removed for quite some time now. They didn't change the way the Dashboard tracked your information at all. 

You can support this suggestion to have a pregnancy mode once again. Be sure to comment on it or vote to show your interest.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I can't find the pregnancy settings? Any suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Jebidiya. please read @LanuzaFitbit post immediately above yours. The post will explain to you why you cant find the pregnancy setting. 

Best Answer
I was told by FitBit support that there are none 😞
Best Answer

Yes @Stephdee that is correct and explained by @LanuzaFitbit's in the post above

Best Answer

It’s absolutely ridiculous that Fitbit does not have a pregnancy option and actually discriminative. Most women would still like to track their fitness through out, but are unable to using their regular method becase Fitbit have ruled this out - despite hundreds of comments asking for the option to be returned. 

Best Answer

Fitbit use to have this setting, but it had no affect on the calculations, and was basically a feel good setting.

There is a request for a pregnancy tracking app with 2 votes

Pregnancy, Exercise, Baby HR tracking- Health

We have this request with over a thousand votes, which is not very active and died, since  someone decided to start the count over by adding second request. This request is just starting out, and Fitbit will be watching to see how popular it will be. Over 3 months with less than 400 votes, it might have just gotten the attention of the developers. 

Best Answer

Hello @Rich_Laue.  Welcome to the Forums @Evekm.

@Evekm Please be sure to show your support for the suggestions that @Rich_Laue shared. You can vote for them or comment on them to show that you'd like to see them implemented. You can also read this FAQ if you have any questions in the way that the Feature Suggestions board works.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Has this option been deleted? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes @Neemerz please read both of the two posts above yours which contain your answer. 

Best Answer

Definitely interested in bringing back the pregnancy setting!

Best Answer

Yes but if brought back, this time it would actually do something. Why have a setting that does not affect anything.

Best Answer

I agree.  It would be nice if it would even just alter the calorie budget.

Best Answer

Where is this pregnancy setting located? I can't find it anywhere... 😔

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @AndreaBW there is a reason, as explained by @LanuzaFitbit in the post above, that you are unable to find the pregnancy settings. 

They have been removed. 

Best Answer

Hi - I followed the instruction but I don't have a pregnancy setting in my account...Am I missing something?  Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Which instructions have you followed @Free2Edit

Pleas read my post above your post and follow the link. 

Or go to this post, this post, this post, along with this post

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - only one of those links works.  But I read a thread that it was added to work in the charge 3, which is what I just got.  Now I can't find the original thread...weird.  So, it's gone now?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Basically there are 5-6 posts above exploding why you do not see a pregnancy setting. 

Screenshot_20190707-213336_Chrome.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes