Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Trainer Benchmark?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I am in my first week of using Fitbit and my new Charge 2 so I am sorry if this is a dumb question or a something that has already been discussed.  I have the premium membership and when I go to the premium tab then select benchmark and look at weight it shows that my weight is.... 

In the past 7 days you weighed an average of 0 lbs100% less than the median for men and women

and that 

You are in the 0 percentile of all men and women

2017-07-27.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Cldittus!

This looks like it is a matter of the Premium not loading up correctly. I'd recommend that you try to log out and then back into your account. After doing that, all the information should be reloaded and then it could work correctly.

It has helped me when I have issues with the Dashboard. Please give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Also feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hey @Cldittus!

This looks like it is a matter of the Premium not loading up correctly. I'd recommend that you try to log out and then back into your account. After doing that, all the information should be reloaded and then it could work correctly.

It has helped me when I have issues with the Dashboard. Please give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Also feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer