Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Trainer Dashboard Down?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last 2 days when I go to https://www.fitbit.com/premium/reports/trainer I get an error page

Sorry…
It's not you.
It's us.
We're experiencing an internal server problem.
Please try again later or contact support."

Is anyone else having this issue? I just completed 12 weeks and am trying to set a new 12 week goal. I can't view past trainer reports either. My membership is good until Jan 2019. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @aprilheline

Thanks for bringing this up. 

Our team is aware of this situation and it is being looked into! At this moment we do not have any updates on the situation. As soon as we get anything on the matter I'll be sure to post about  it in here.

Please let me know if there is any other thing I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
18 REPLIES 18

Welcome to the Forums @aprilheline

Thanks for bringing this up. 

Our team is aware of this situation and it is being looked into! At this moment we do not have any updates on the situation. As soon as we get anything on the matter I'll be sure to post about  it in here.

Please let me know if there is any other thing I can help you with.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a status update on this issue? It’s been over two weeks since the last post. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's still down for me and I'm starting to wonder if I should ask for a refund for this premium service I paid for. Disappointed!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also sent a message re the same problem to support on August 30 and received the same lame response: We know it's a problem and we're sorry but fixing it is not high on our priority list.

And then they asked me for feedback: I have been a Fitbit user for many years and have spent significant money on multiple trackers and Premium subscriptions. Every time there is a software/internal server problem that prevents me from having full access to my data I wonder what I am paying extra for. This latest instance of foot dragging is frustrating, ridiculous and unacceptable.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Trainer and Activity reports work for me on Windows with Chrome and Firefox..

Sadly though, on March 2019 my membership will not be renewed as per posts in the forum and I make sure I'm exporting my data.  I have been using Premium since 2011...

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had the same message for about 2 weeks now..Really, really disappointing performance from Fitbit.

I've emailed support and got the stock answer from them.

I've paid for a premium service that they cannot supply. Also, I paid for

Fitstar Yoga and now they have pulled the app from the EU appstore.

So I have 2 services which they are not in a position to supply. It seems that they have no problem in dipping into our bank accounts and pulling hard earned money out but they are not so fast to fix issues when they occur..

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not solved!!!!!!! I reported this problem about 2 months or so ago. Their response now is the same as it was then - they are working on it.

I am a software developer myself and have worked for companies who sell software. Let me tell you, software that customers pay for can not be down for months! If we had an outage that was more than 10 minutes, there was hell to pay.

I have already removed the auto-renew for premium, which does not expire until February. At this point, I want a refund going back to when it stopped working. 

I've still got my Fitbit's, but I've purchased an Apple Watch due to the lack of Dexcom integration with Fitbit. If they can even fix their premium dashboard, I doubt if the Dexcom integration will ever take place. I actually am preferring the fitness tracking on the Apple Watch over the Fitbit anyway.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Totally agree. I´m also a software developer and I know everyone else working in IT would be laughing or horrified at the thoughts of a premium service being down for weeks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The dilemma I have is that I have no issues and I can't understand why Fitbit might have an issue. I just wish I could help. I rarely clear cache and use K*aspersky and Malware*bytes on all Windows PC's and and Malware*Bytes on the Android.

The problem appears to be obtuse and can see why Fitbit have the priority down the list...

For me the Premium Benchmark, Activity, Sleep and Trainer reports all work on the following.

iPad..... Chrome, Firefox and Safari, except the Adobe Flash issue

Windows 7.... Chrome, Firefox, IE and Pale Moon

Windows 10... Chrome, Firefox, and Pale Moon

Android 8 ..... Chrome and Firefox, except the Adobe Flash issue..

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone.

Thanks for sharing your feedback and thoughts on the matter. I haven't received any updates on the situation but as soon as I do I'll be sure to let everyone know about it.

Feel free to reach out if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Best Answer
0 Votes

October 16, 2018: Still waiting for the fix. Will I ever be able to see my history of 12-week Trainer sessions again?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kharbison Has your Premium subscription expired because Fitbit have discontinued Premium as we know it.. You will have to export your data and analyse your activity and not get the same benefits we do from the Premium Reports.

@kharbison wrote:

October 16, 2018: Still waiting for the fix. Will I ever be able to see my history of 12-week Trainer sessions again?

Best Answer
0 Votes
If Premium has been discontinued, then Fitbit needs to refund unused
subscriptions. Mine is active until next March.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have become quite cynical about how fitbit handle these issues. 

My premium trainer has been down since June. I don't think they have any intention of fixing it. The 

premium service is longer available, so they are happy just to let existing users run to the end of their subscription. They will just suffer the flack..

Even if the problem is genuine and they can't fix it, it's been a poor performance. And yes, I agree they should refund users and they should do it by issuing a statement and putting a procedure in place whereby we can apply for that refund.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have reached out to request a refund as I have given up hope on this being fixed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone!

Unfortunately we do not have any updates or news on the matter. I'll continue to try and get any news and if I do, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Feel free to let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this ever coming back? I really liked it, I was about to resign up 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having no issues on Firefox and Windows 7 with all of the reports...

My membership expires early next year... Sad..Smiley Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes