Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous Fitbit HR automatically overwrote my current data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am at a total loss... I replaced my Fitbit Flex 2 with an Alta HR, and as of 20 minutes ago -- not only was everything syncing perfectly, but I had just set records for all of my goals (2.5+ years) along with being in first place to win my last trophy. I walked inside my house, and all the sudden, the Flex 2 SOMEHOW synced to my IOS device and to my dashboard. It showed 2 devices connected (for a brief moment), then seconds later, my steps for the day went from 43,000 to 3! I immediately deleted the Flex from my account, and from my phone, etc. All of my runs for the day still show up in my log, but the last 2 days data (of which I need the most) have vanished. I tried logging out of my account; that didn't work. I tried resetting my Alta HR; that didn't work. PLEASE help!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Yikes, @Absolution99! I’d be upset, too. The best thing for you to do is contact Fitbit Support. The experts there should be able to help you.

BTW, congratulations on the goal records!

Best Answer

Thank you for taking the time to write back to offer your suggestions. Unfortunately, Fitbit (AS ALWAYS) had no relevant advice. Clueless as always. It really sucks! After 2+ years of using Fitbit, I was at a point where I was pushing myself more and more each day; just to out do the day/week/month before. But to have (AT 11:58 PM ON A SUNDAY NIGHT) finally accomplished...no, demolished every record I had, as well as losing a competition which I had in the bag, I SIMPLY JUST stopped caring about the device, the app, etc. Most importantly, I stopped support Fitbit altogether. How Fitbit could claim to have no record of my syncs — when I had all day sync on, plus was syncing practically every other minute IS TRULY BEYOND ME! Actually, I would call it an outright lie. Boy, I’m sure they’ll manage to find it when the time comes to turn over (SELL) their data to somewhere/someone else. Their products suck; their “customer service/support” is worthless, and now, at least to me, so is the entire brand, company, and app. Bye bye **ahem**bit; I’ll use an Apple Watch from now on.

Best Answer
0 Votes