Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing my statistics

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can you get the colors on your statistics to print out i.e., sleep pattern?  TIA

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Pterry2009

Moved this thread from the Charge HR to the Fitbit.com Dashboard since more relevant to the topic & increase the chance of getting a solution.

On the data export page it's possible to export the following:

• Body;
  • Foods;
  • Activities;
  • Sleep;

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello my friend @Pterry2009, how you doing? Smiley Very Happy

I agree with @SunsetRunner, note that there is not an specific option that allow you to print your reports. However you can export some of your data as CSV or XLS file format to print later. You can find this by going to your online Dashboard and then to your account settings. In the left menu you will see "Data Export". Here you will be able to export your data per week, month or customize the dates that you want. Something that I do as a workaround, is print the weekly report that I received on my email too every week.

export.png

Hope this helps, let me know if you have more questions. Robot wink

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I have the Charge 2 device. Can you be more specific about how you locate the Export Data, as I don’t seem to discover the Acount Settings tabs that you illustrate?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner!

I'll gladly help you. 

You can go into this link to get into the export section of the web Dashboard. There you can select what you want to export to get the information for you.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes