Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems synching and calories showing instead of steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everything was fine 3 days ago. On Friday my steps were 0 and nothing synched. I read suggestions here. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. I have turned my phone off and on twice. I keep getting a Bluetooth message saying to check that. it seems ok. Since reinstalling the app, my steps say calories now. I keep going around in circles trying to add a device, trying to connect to no avail. HELP!!!!! Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

By the way, it's a flex 2 and fully charged.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update, I did an online chat and the issue is fixed.  I will tell you what they had me do in case you have issues.  It may help you.  They had me log out of my account.  Then log back in.  They had me reset my tracker, which in one room didn't vibrate but in this room it did (weird).  Then they had me "forget" my flex 2 on the Bluetooth. Also, being in another room didn't show my husband's phone in the Bluetooth area of my phone.  After I reset the tracker, we found that I had logged in my using my gmail account (which is my original account from when I set up my Flex back in 2016.) I transferred to my yahoo account, which seemed to make a difference because I finally had steps in place of calories and now it's working, or so it seems.  The customer rep was patient and let me take the time I needed for each step.  

Best Answer
0 Votes