Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantified Self Beta program keeps starting from scratch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I keep trying the quantified self program but I have to start from the beginning after 3 days.

What is going on? It is meant to be 30 days.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for the details provided, and your efforts while working on this matter. Let me share this has been escalated to our team so they can look into this. I'm sorry if this caused any inconvenience and appreciate your feedback. Please know we'll keep working to improve your experience with Fitbit and this program.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Hi, @JaeJah! I'm trying to look into this myself, since I've tried it three times now and had it reset on Day 1, Day 2, and Day 5.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

I’ve had the same thing happen, after just a few days and now again after 12 days. 

Best Answer

I love the Quantified Self Beta program so far. However, while it is meant to be 28 days, it keeps kicking me out after 3-5 days. Reminds me to update my progress for day, then when I go in I'm back on Day 1 and have to sign the consent form all over again along with the goal. And I'm back at the beginning again.

Fitbit needs to do this to get better data on how the Beta release is working. It would also help users evaluate the program as the try out the Beta. I am making this specific suggestion since I don't know if they are aware of the issue.

Moderator Edit: Merged replies

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for the details provided, and your efforts while working on this matter. Let me share this has been escalated to our team so they can look into this. I'm sorry if this caused any inconvenience and appreciate your feedback. Please know we'll keep working to improve your experience with Fitbit and this program.

Best Answer

@LizzyFitbit   This thread is on the web dashboard forum, but this feature is only available on the mobile app.  I am an iPhone user and am not having a problem.  No other user specified their phone platform.  Is is possible that this is an Android app problem?

This isn't a challenge, adventure, or premium feature.  This isn't the best fit forum.  But what is?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi LZeeW,

That's interesting indeed. Didn't think it might be an issue.

I am using Android. Google Pixel 6.

Thanks a lot.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It's the best forum I could find for this problem. And I think this beta is only available for premium users.

Yes, I have an iPhone 12, so that can't be the problem. Do you mean that you can access all 30 days of the challenge? Mine still continues to reset itself after 3 or more days.
Best Answer

Mine still reset, sometimes after 1 day, sometimes after 3 or 5. It varies.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an iPhone XR and Fitbit Premium. I have been using Quantified Self for several months—it’s fantastic!! I haven’t figured out any pattern or reason as to why it decides to restart, and I’ve made it fully through all 4 weeks twice. It even keeps some of what I’ve answered the previous time in the text boxes when it restarts (the questions about what might make it challenging, how will you keep yourself motivated, etc.). I’m currently on Day 10, here’s hoping it goes all the way!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Provenance   I can confirm that this isn’t a Premium feature.  My husband doesn’t have Premium, but has access to this.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

I edited this because I found the answer to my question.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, that's exactly what I'm setting. It resets rather than continuing the 30 days. Usually around 3rd day or a few after that. This time around I'm up to day 5...
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an iPhone 12 pro max and drive is also installed and a Gmail and it makes me start all over again from the beginning every time like right now I’m so frustrated because I have a file for it in Drive like it says but when I hit on the link to give my opinion, it says go to Drive and when I do you still can’t do anything it only work the first time I used it for all these other months no so it’s not just you or it’s not just some specific phone

Best Answer
0 Votes