Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question Regarding my Alta

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The past two weeks my Alta has gone off 4 times indicating that I reached my 10,000 steps, but, that is not what registers on my Dashboard.  For example, one day my Alta said 11,000 steps and my Dashboard only registered it as 9325.  Anyone else have this problem or have a solution???

Thank you in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @FondaT

Do you sync after getting the notification on your Alta? It could be that the Alta has counted over 10k steps but hasn't synced to your Dashboard yet so you don't see those steps. Always try to sync your Alta after you get the notification and the steps should be the same on both ends. 

If that isn't the case, I'll be moving your thread to the Alta board as it would be better suited for it.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am assuming that it syncs since I have my phone set to Bluetooth constantly. It also does not register my sleep correctly. It will tell me that I went to bed and to sleep 2 hours after I actually did. I think it's just going crazy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @FondaT.

I will be moving your thread to the Alta board, it seems to be related to the Fitbit.

As for what to do, I'd recommend that you try to restart your Fitbit. It could be that something got stuck and a restart could prove helpful.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes