Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about badges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My first day was yesterday, and fitbit recorded that I did over 15000 steps. Yet it only awarded me a badge for 10000. Is there something I dont know?

I have already logged out of app and dashboard several times, but no change.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Did your tracker sync since yesterday after hitting your 15 K

Best Answer
Yes, I did 15,100 on thursday but no badge. I did over 17000 yesterday and
got the 15k badge., but it is only achieved one time.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Tap on the badge and it will tell you how many times you earned it

When you go to your profile what badges do you see?Yes I'm watching YouTubeYes I'm watching YouTube

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @CoreBlimey. Hello @Rich_Laue.

Thanks for being around to help @Rich_Laue

@CoreBlimey, Please do check on how many times it shows that you have earned it and share a screenshot with us. That should let us determine what is going on.

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Here are pics showing the day I didnt get credit for 15,113 steps and a pic showing I was credited the next day for over 17k steps.Untitled.pngUntitled2.png

Best Answer

Hello @CoreBlimey.

Thanks for sharing those screenshots. 

Did you recall if any of the steps for November 1st were manually logged? If so, that would explain why you have been awarded only one badge. Manually logged steps do not count towards badges but they are reflected on your Dashboard's total steps.

Hope this clarifies the situation. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Let's go to https://www.fitbit.com/badges

When you hoover over ot tap the 15K badge there should be a popup that tells the last time there badge was awarded and hope many times it was awarded.20181106_112138.jpg

Best Answer