Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Cannot View All Activity Group Content

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 03/20/2018-- Our engineers have implemented a fix in the latest site release. You should now be able to views topic posts, replies and submit replies. If you still cannot view or send replies in your activity group, let us know. 

As for last 7-day and previous months leaderboards, you might still experience problems viewing them. Our team is still looking into the leaderboards issue and I'll update when I receive new info. 

Thanks again to all of you for baring with us.

Fitbit Update 03/16/2018-- Apologies for the delay in resolving the remaining issues with Activity Groups. It's been about 2 months since the activity groups outage occurred and I definitely understand your concerns about the length of time it's taken to get this issue resolved.

On the positive side, our engineers have a fix in place to resolve the inability to view/respond to topic discussions. However, they still have a few tasks to complete in order to successfully include the fix in the next site release. 

As for the issue with the inability to view 7-day/previous month leaderboards, our engineers are still investigating it. I'll update you with any relevant updates when I get them. Thanks for your continued patience.   

Fitbit Update 03/7/2018-- I wanted to check in here and reassure you that I've have passed along the all the feedback provided in this thread to our engineers. They're aware of the inability to views posts and leaderboards (7-day and previous month) and are still in the process of working on a fix.

Please note that these issues are not happening to all activity groups. Unfortunately, only some of activity groups are experiencing this and were still determining the root cause. Our apologies for the time it's taking to get the issues resolved. I know how important activity groups are to you and sincerely empathize with all those effected. I'll continue to keep everyone in the loop with the latest.

Fitbit Update 03/3/2018--

Thanks for continuing to share your experience with Activity Groups. I've identified the following issues from the feedback provided over the last several days: 

• Previous month and past 7 day leaderboards are not viewable. 
  • New topics can be created but posts cannot be submitted or viewed after clicking on a previous topic
  • Private messages cannot be sent

I've created a ticket for this one and have included your feedback along to engineering to investigate. I'll update you all when I hear an update. I really appreciate your patience as our team looks into this. 

Fitbit Update 02/21/2018-- I have some good news to share, our engineering team pushed out a site release at 11:11 am (PST) that should resolve the issue. I see that some of you have reported that all Activity Group content is now viewable. I've also tested some activity group pages and posts and can confirm that I can see all content. 

Please let me know your experience after the site release. I'm hoping to continue hearing positive feedback. 

Fitbit Update 02/17/2018--  I understand that patience might be wearing thin and sincerely sympathize with all of your concerns. I want to let you know that I've been in contact with the team, letting them know the importance of activity groups to our customers. Rest assured, our engineering team is continuing to work on getting a fix pushed out as soon as they can. Thanks again for your reports and I'll update the thread when I hear something new.

Fitbit Update 02/14/2018-- Thanks for your continued feedback. I wanted to jump in to let you know that our engineering team is working to get the fix released ASAP. I'll continue to monitor and keep you all updated. I appreciate your continued patience.

Fitbit Update 02/9/2018--  Our engineering team has identified the root cause and will be releasing a fix soon. I appreciate all of you for chiming in and providing your feedback on this thread. I've removed my mention of using Firefox as a possible solution since no one found success doing so. When I hear an update from our engineers, I'll definitely update this thread. Thanks for your patience.    

Fitbit Update 02/6/2018 -- Our team is aware of an issue where users cannot view all activity group page content when accessing a group and topic posts on Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 10.59.15 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-06 at 10.59.41 AM.png

Our engineering team is aware of the issue and is currently investigating. I'll have updates to share with everyone as soon as I hear some news. Thanks for your patience and for taking the time to report this issue. Stay tuned!

Best Answer
449 REPLIES 449

You're right, Pamala.  I use it for motivation since I can check to see how many steps I need in order to catch or stay ahead of others.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm also on Walking 4 Fun. Totally enjoy doing the various treks. RonnieT, so feel free to connect with me.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I love W4F. I'm so glad I started a group there with a few Fitbit friends before Fitbit pulled their latest BS!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve just started on the Jordan Trail on Walk4Fun. Where are all of you?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 of us are on the Tahoe Rim Trail. I am Starved Rock Man there. What is
your W4F name?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Penelope.

I did the Sydney walk ages ago. I enjoyed that one, then sort of lost interest. But I’ve rejoined on the Jordan Trail, because friends persuaded me to give it another go. Pleased to say I’m enjoying it again. Just as well now that Fitbit’s folding. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Starved Rocket Man. That name sounds familiar. I think I may have been in Fitbit challenges with you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm RonnieT on the Portugal Camino (Central). Have finished 12 on W4F. Looking forward to connecting with anyone there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got enough apps on my phone why can't they have it on both? 😞 plus I don't want to be tracked everywereI go.

Best Answer

Please see this thread for an update on Activity Groups.

Best Answer
0 Votes