Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Hourly activity goal issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 07/06/17: This issue has now been resolved, and this fix is retroactive. Now go get that 250!

Update 06/15/17: Engineers are actively working on this issue, and we hope to update you with good news soon.

Update 05/15/17: One fix caused another issue. This issue is not resolved and engineers are actively working on getting it fixed. Thanks for your patience while we sort this out!

Update 05/09/17: This issue should now be resolved, and is a retroactive fix, so if you go backwards in your hourly activity graph, the correct dots should be filled in. Thanks so much for your patience!

Update 4/18/17: Engineers are still looking into a couple of complicated Hourly Activity Goal issues. Here are the issues we're aware of:

-Hourly activity dots don't match up on the mobile app (iOS/Android/Windows) and Charge 2 or Blaze

-Hourly activity dots don't match up on the fitbit.com desktop and Charge 2 or Blaze

If you're experiencing the above issues, please know our engineers are aware and working on this and we'll update you when we have anything to share. 

Best Answer
317 REPLIES 317
Well, it worked like it should for a couple of days, but now I'm having problems with it syncing with my phone when I'm out. It will sync with my computer when I get home.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a blaze and had this problem on 5-18 and I'm having it again today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

For those of you who thought the problem was fixed but then experienced it again, mine was working great also. In reading through this thread, it appears that the fix they performed caused other problems for some FitBit users. Apparently, they reverted back to the previous code to keep from making it worse for others. At least we know that they are working on the problem. Thank you Callie for keeping us posted. 

Best Answer

There's still issues for me. Every day since all easy last Wednesday, 1 hour per day hasn't synced to the app. I have also just noticed by 10am hours steps haven't tracked when I did do them. 

I hoped the iOS app update yesterday would've solved this, but obviously not. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm still experiencing this issue as well with my Charge HR 2 connected to an iPhone 6s with iOS 10.3.2. My FitBit tells me I've achieved the hour, but the iOS app does not reflect that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner is it correct on the fitbit.com daahboard? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alta intermittently does not log hourly activity.  No credit for 250 walked

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze just said I hit all 11 hours active. But my app is only showing 8 hours. Why aren't the last three hours showing that I hit my goal?? This is so frustrating!!!!

IMG_2431.JPG

Best Answer
0 Votes

UPDATE: Now my app is showing all 11 hours active. Why the delay? It should sync in real time. Oh well. Now I'm wondering if the days it showed I missed hours if it updated later?? Anyone ever go back & check??

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had hours today that my Alta said I got the 250 steps and then they disappeared off my app. Whatever they've done in the last few days has made it way worse for me, sometimes it doesn't sync at all, sometimes my app is right, sometimes it isn't, I wish it would work correctly the way it used to. This is so frustrating. I love using my Fitbits when they're working right but this is really maddening lately.
Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_1388.PNG

IMG_1389.JPG

I am having the same issue here. My iPhone has the latest fitbit app version 2.36 updated to the latest iOS 10.3.2 platform and my fitbit blaze version number is17.8.401.3.  When will this feature work properly again in?

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is what this thread is about, we are waiting on Fitbit to identify the source and release a fix.. Keep an eye on https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge-2/Hours-with-250-not-registering/m-p/1650313#M7937

This is where the updates will be posted.

I know it is not easy to follow with 15 - 20 threads on this subject.

Best Answer
No, fitbit.com matches what is on my iOS app, but neither match my FitBit
Charge HR 2.
Best Answer
0 Votes

hi, I have a charge 2 and the intermittent hourly step thing has been getting on my nerves for a while I am very annoyed as I always get my steps in my tracker says I've done my steps but my app on my phone hasn't recorded them today I've done 14/14 but my phone has only recorded 12/14!

what can be done to fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are two things you may do @keely289, as has been posted many times, i link to one above.  Fitbit is aware of this, they fixed it, and for some the fix did not work. Fotbit is looking into this. Live with it for now

The other ____  thats your choice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If Fitbit had the ability to "downvote", I would definitely downvote your most recent post @Rich_Laue. Fitbit most definitely did not fix it; they haven't been able to fix it for over a year. "Live with it for now". Yeah, obviously, that's our only choice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, it's bound to happen when you've got who knows how many users experiencing the same problem within a year's time that Fitbit fails to be able to fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hs is not the same problem that it was a year ago, or even 3 mon5hs ago, unfortunately the result is the same.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just an FYI my flex is not tracking my hourly activity at all. Thx

Best Answer
0 Votes