Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Hourly activity goal issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 07/06/17: This issue has now been resolved, and this fix is retroactive. Now go get that 250!

Update 06/15/17: Engineers are actively working on this issue, and we hope to update you with good news soon.

Update 05/15/17: One fix caused another issue. This issue is not resolved and engineers are actively working on getting it fixed. Thanks for your patience while we sort this out!

Update 05/09/17: This issue should now be resolved, and is a retroactive fix, so if you go backwards in your hourly activity graph, the correct dots should be filled in. Thanks so much for your patience!

Update 4/18/17: Engineers are still looking into a couple of complicated Hourly Activity Goal issues. Here are the issues we're aware of:

-Hourly activity dots don't match up on the mobile app (iOS/Android/Windows) and Charge 2 or Blaze

-Hourly activity dots don't match up on the fitbit.com desktop and Charge 2 or Blaze

If you're experiencing the above issues, please know our engineers are aware and working on this and we'll update you when we have anything to share. 

Best Answer
317 REPLIES 317

This is same thing that's happening to me. I completed 9 of 12 on my band but the app shows Ive only done 7 of 12. I noticed that if I sync the app hourly it seems to be fine but if I wait a few hours to sync then there are holes. It's pretty frustrating. Hope you guys can figure this out soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ohbejoyful  this is understood,  the problem is not with the tracker, but probably with the server or the interface.

The bigger complication is that it doesn't affect everyone,  or doesn't affect every hour for those it affects. Is it only happening for, lets say only when syncing through one type of device? It is hard to say, since most people forget to add any details when they mention a problem. Of course adding this info won't help for the users,  but could tell us how wide speead the problem us.

Best Answer

Hitting hourly goals, Blaze shows I am hitting them (dots filled in), but app not acknowledging it. Not every time, but it happens.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My hourly activity goals don't match up either. This is a new issue and I first noticed it last week and it happened again yesterday.  My tracker shows all hourly goals met but my IOS dashboard app shows missing 2:00 yesterday and 12noon last Thursday.  I KNOW I did the 250+ steps on those two days.  Is there someway to fix this and prevent it from happening?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having this issue too on the Blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone - I've got great news. 

Our engineers have now fixed this issue! It should also be a retroactive fix, so if you go backwards in your hourly activity graph, the correct dots should be filled in. 

Let me know if you see anything amiss, but you should be good to go! 

Best Answer

Nope. Blaze still shows 13 of 13 hours yesterday, phone app still shows 12 of 13. Just updated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My hourly activity goal got wiped out yesterday.  After completing my day's goal, I synched my fitbit HR with my iphone and all my stats from the previous weeks got wiped out. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Callie,

It is still not working correctly for me.  I have a Charge 2.  The tracker says I have met all activity goals for the hours, but the app still leaves off the first hour.

I uninstalled the iPhone app, and reinstalled, but no luck yet.  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue with my Flex 2 up to yesterday,  Every day I do 14 out 14 hrs but today it is showing only 13 out 14 and if I look back at previous days which were showing 14 out 14 are now not it seem to have wipes some hours out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Alta HR doesn't give me any credit for my hourly 250+ steps. Yesterday my Fitbit said I was 12 out of 12 but my iPhone app said I was 0 out of 12. I looked back and the app says I've never hit my 250+ step goal. Even though, I'm usually hitting my goal every day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not working. Looking at the thread over the last year you need new engineers. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here as well...I have a Flex and Charge 2 (Flex stays on my shoe while pedaling at my desk since I am sitting 8+ hours a day), comes off and the Charge 2 goes on. I've not had this problem before and it is super frustrating. I hope that there is a fix soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @CallieM, unfortunately, the issue is not fixed. As others have reported, I have had the issue occur after the latest iOS version 2.35 released on April 25. I've been following the issue pretty closely. In case you weren't aware, there is another thread for this issue, where Fitbit has been aware of it for over a year: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Hourly-Activity-Graph-Not-Updating/td-p/1327557. A year and Fitbit still fails to fix it. Beyond frustrating. Please report back to your engineers.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. Thanks for following up with me about this issue.

For those of you who are still experiencing this issue, could you please let me know which trackers you have paired to your account?

Thank you!

Best Answer

@CallieM, I haven't tried the new fix, so I can't report on it. I want to make sure you and everyone else, know about the same discussion taking place in another thread on this forum: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Hourly-Activity-Graph-Not-Updating/td-p/1327557/highlight/fa....

That thread reports this issue going back to April of 2016.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CallieMthe Alta.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Missing dots still not filled in.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Still having this issue, i use the Blaze and it happens if you don't complete your steps before the prompt 10 minutes before the hour is up - i.e. if i had 20 steps left to go at 14:50 and the prompt tells but did those and my tracker says the goal is completed, but the app says i didn't do it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I use the Blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes