Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Hourly activity goal issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 07/06/17: This issue has now been resolved, and this fix is retroactive. Now go get that 250!

Update 06/15/17: Engineers are actively working on this issue, and we hope to update you with good news soon.

Update 05/15/17: One fix caused another issue. This issue is not resolved and engineers are actively working on getting it fixed. Thanks for your patience while we sort this out!

Update 05/09/17: This issue should now be resolved, and is a retroactive fix, so if you go backwards in your hourly activity graph, the correct dots should be filled in. Thanks so much for your patience!

Update 4/18/17: Engineers are still looking into a couple of complicated Hourly Activity Goal issues. Here are the issues we're aware of:

-Hourly activity dots don't match up on the mobile app (iOS/Android/Windows) and Charge 2 or Blaze

-Hourly activity dots don't match up on the fitbit.com desktop and Charge 2 or Blaze

If you're experiencing the above issues, please know our engineers are aware and working on this and we'll update you when we have anything to share. 

Best Answer
317 REPLIES 317

@CallieM I have the Charge 2 and Flex. The issue appeared to be resolved for all of an hour this morning, but it has since returned.

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Blaze user here, firmware version 17.8.401.3

iPhone 7, iOS version 10.3.1

Fitbit App version 8.401.3

Wrist: Non-Dominant

Clock face: Moment

Reminders to Move: On

Main Goal: Steps

Heart Rate: Auto

Quick View: On

All-Day Sync: On

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CallieM: Blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes

Charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have got Flex, Flex 2 and Alta

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

The issue has not been corrected on my Alta HR. 

As for my Charge 2, everything is working fine. 

I can look at my "hourly activity goals" each day and tell which Fitbit I had on that day. 

On the the days I wear my Charge 2, everything looks good. On the days I wear my Alta HR, I have no credit for any hours on any of those days. 

Best Answer
I have an Alta

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Charge HR & Charge 2.  When synching with my iphone (IOS 10.3.1), the tracker that is not currently used will wipeout the hourly activity stats by the tracker currently worn. 

Best Answer

Hello.  I am using a Charge 2, paired with iOS.  Still having this issue as of my last full hour with +250 steps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ditto and ditto, with Charge and Charge 2.  Switching wipes out the previous dot.  New problem as of yesterday.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Charge 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 edge on the Telstra Mobile Network
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue with my fitbit blaze. I was so excited today that it would be my second day in a row of hitting all 11 hours active. But when I synced my fitbit, it's only saying 10 out of 11 hours. I'm so sad! Any word on what the issue is and when it will be fixed? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Charge 2

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Not sure if the issue is if the hour is not synced during the hour it is not showing 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine works with my Fitbit Charge HR, but misses the hourly activity when I'm wearing my Fitbit Flex.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wear a charge HR and charge HR 2.  For the last 3 mornings, no matter what I'm wearing, my first dot between 7 and 8 am appears, then disappears.  yesterday I wore charge to bed, woke up with it, dot appeared between 7 and 8, then disappearred.  all other dots during the day work correctly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update states the issue has been fixed. Mine seems worse than before.

When I first started using the hourly reminders it worked fine, showing I had completed my steps each hour. After one of the updates it became a hit and miss on logging my hourly steps as completed. BTW, I do have it set for all day syncing and would also sync each hour myself.

Now, since all this was "fixed" it shows on my fitbit (Charge 2), after I sync it myself, that I've completed my steps, reflects all current steps, etc. Then later, when I look at the dashboard it shows only every other one as being completed.

Too frustrating for me. I gave up and deleted the entire thing from my dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This issue is not resolved, it happened to me today on my Charge 2.  Shows 5 of 10 hours on the app but my tracker says 6 of 10 hours. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had a Charge HR for more than a year, just added on an Alta. Since then my 250 hourly steps doesn't seem to be working for the Alta even when I manually sync it. If I just wear the Charge all day, I have no problems but I want to switch off with the Alta. I've had dots appear and disappear. Very frustrating when I know I've achieved all 14 hours and it only shows a few. I hope this problem gets resolved.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Charge has NOT been registering activity dots for the last two days since i updated my IOS app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes