Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Hourly activity goal issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 07/06/17: This issue has now been resolved, and this fix is retroactive. Now go get that 250!

Update 06/15/17: Engineers are actively working on this issue, and we hope to update you with good news soon.

Update 05/15/17: One fix caused another issue. This issue is not resolved and engineers are actively working on getting it fixed. Thanks for your patience while we sort this out!

Update 05/09/17: This issue should now be resolved, and is a retroactive fix, so if you go backwards in your hourly activity graph, the correct dots should be filled in. Thanks so much for your patience!

Update 4/18/17: Engineers are still looking into a couple of complicated Hourly Activity Goal issues. Here are the issues we're aware of:

-Hourly activity dots don't match up on the mobile app (iOS/Android/Windows) and Charge 2 or Blaze

-Hourly activity dots don't match up on the fitbit.com desktop and Charge 2 or Blaze

If you're experiencing the above issues, please know our engineers are aware and working on this and we'll update you when we have anything to share. 

Best Answer
317 REPLIES 317

I have the Alta and the Charge 2.

with the charge 2, my 250 hourly steps show up on the dashboard app. With the Alta, it does not even though the actual tracker correctly records it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Blaze is the tracker I have paired to my account 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the charge 2 which is working fine. My flex 2 is the one I've been having trouble with.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Charge HR 2 + Flex 2 for swimming. Hourly Activity tracker either not working, or working and then data disappears. Flex is recent purchase and I did not have or did not notice this problem before Flex 2 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a  Charge 2, Charge HR, and Alta.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My stats have returned so it looks like a fix has been implemented. - Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Charge 2

Allie
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine have not been restored. Not fixed for me.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
All my missing stats from my Alta from last week popped in on my dashboard last night. I'm going to wear it today, so I'll see if it registers as I wear it. My Charge HR hasn't given me any issues.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using a charge 2.   Do you know if this issue is also affecting the sleep stages issue, where the sleep stages don't display, just the original view?  

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CallieM I have the Charge 2 and I'm still having the issue. I actually check the app almost every hour to make sure it catches it, and this morning it said I got the 7 o'clock hour on the app. Not it's gone. FITBIT.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

My suggestion would be to go to the top post in this thread where @CallieM has been keeping us updated

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Hourly-activity-goal-issue/m-p/1723333

Yes we know currently there is a problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You asked for information.  I have a FitBit Blaze that is synced with my I Phone.

While the world won't end if I don't get my "rainbow" on my phone, it is annoying and disturbing to try so hard to make all the steps during my work day and then have it not counted.  Hope you can get this fixed sometime soon.  This has been an issue continuously.  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue on Charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Charge 2 and have the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm using a Charge2 and the latest version of the iOS FitBit app. Having the hourly goal issue at least once a week and it's very frustrating. How can I fix this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Charge 2 for me, and I've been noticing the issue the past few days. Really annoying. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for working on this. Many were upset that there was no updates from FitBit admins for months. Your updates to us show that we are not being ignored. I am still having the problem with my Blaze on iPhone 7. IMG_2502.JPG

IMG_2503.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

charger 2

Best Answer
0 Votes