Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Please show me your sleep pattern (both good and poor sleepers)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The latest Sleep Pattern chart is useless as it doesn't display the time on the bottom axis.

Is there a way to revert back to the last version of displaying sleep data??

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3
I noticed that too. I don't know how to make it better. The mods should be able to help. I have given up on the sleep setting except to get a very basic idea of how much sleep I got. Even though I have sleep apnea AND RLS (both mild but together not good) I just leave my Fitbit on normal. Sensitive just makes me worry about it and it can't be accurate or normal would show more loss.
Best Answer

The way I see it, we can do 3 things about this:

1. Just accept it and move on (difficult)

2. Complain (satisfying, but ineffective)

3. Go to the Feature Suggestion board and propose/vote for this suggestion. With enough votes, there's a better chance they will implement it.

The developers don't monitor this board, so I suggest we go with #3. Voting on the Suggestion board pools our requests together, so it's not just a bunch of little threads scattered about.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Which ones are not showing the time on the X-Axis?  Mine with the sleep stages is showing the hours on the bottom - this particular chart recorded my sleep from 12:15am until 8:25am, and it shows those hours on the bottom of the chart.

Sleep_Hours.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes