Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile picture

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

From both my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and my two iPads. My iPads and my Samsung all have the latest software updates. I have logged out of the Fitbit  app and logged back in on all of them as well as done a hard reboot on all of them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I wish I can reply message right on my watch it can’t because I am using an iPhone SE what can I do I wish there was something what can I do please help me 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wish this was the problem I was having - at least my watch would still work... I have had my Iconic for less than 6 months, and for the second time in about a month, my watch won't sync. It appears I'll have to reset to factory settings AGAIN meaning I'll lose a bunch of training data, and data on my most recent 1/2 marathon. Should have bought a Garmin or an Apple. This watch is junk. Reading the previous posts, it's clear this has been an issue for over a year, and supposedly it's been "fixed". It hasn't. I'd love to get my money back. If you are thinking of buying the Iconic, don't. Stick with one of the less sophisticated models if all you use it for is step tracking. If you are a runner, don't buy it.

Best Answer

My Fit bit has a black screen and not working is this part of the glitch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've moved the above unrelated posts out of the profile picture thread.

@BJI may I ask what the peoblems is?

@anahivargas364 that is correct since Apple has blocked third parties from being able to reply.

@dlthill the problem experience in this thread has to do with not being able to change the profile picture through a web browser and unrelated to your ionic.

May we know what phone your having problems with?

@Nik2 it might be a glitch with your tracker, what tracker do you have and have you tried a restart or a shutdown. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I had it plugged up to my laptop for the last few days and thought it was being charged but it wasn't it was just so dead the screen was black. I have charging to the wall charger and it's finally charging .
Thanks

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
No idea. I have not experienced a black screen. At some points today I
have not been able to get the pages to load. Was hopeful this meant they
were working on a fix... but sadly I still cannot upload any pics yet
Best Answer
0 Votes