Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Weekly Exercise on dashboard missing a day

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey @robdana0702, it is great to see new members around the Community! Depending which device are yo using to sync, as my friend @SunsetRunner mentioned, could you please post an screenshot of this? So I can further investigate it. 

I'll be around! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hi! If I look at my Tuesday (9/27) it shows active minutes, but on the weekly exercise goal log on the dashboard, there is no entry for Tuesday - it goes from Monday to Wednesday, so I'm missing a day.  i've done multiple syncs and confirmed there is no pending app update.  Any idea how to get it to refresh so it shows the activity?

Best Answer

Hi

Is this on the fitbit.com dashboard or in the fitbit app for the phone (iOS, Android or Windows?).

Thank You

Best Answer
0 Votes

Best I can figure, I must have accidentally deleted it.  Didn't realize that was possible and super bummed that there is no way to undelete...

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_1818.PNGI have the same problem.Monday missing in activity log.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community @Chakov! I really appreciate that you shared your screenshot. The SmartTrack feature automatically recognizes select exercises to ensure you get credit for your most active moments of the day. Please keep in mind that SmartTrack picks up activities only if the activity is continuous and meets the minimum time threshold that you've set up in your device settings page

I recommend checking out this help article for more information about the SmartTrack feature.

Keep me posted! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

Thank you very very much. It is my mistake. I had to read the manual.Sorry

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has Fitbit come up with a fit for this issue? My Wednesday is missing on my dashboard. I didn't delete by accident. My active minutes are showing but the entry in the tracked activity is gone.

Best Answer

My monday and tuesday (19 and 20th of june) just went poof. I know i did not delete them. I have proof they happened as well lol. monday i used map my walk. I unlinked it monday night becaus it was messing with the calory coubt on my fitness pal. Stats were still there. I even got a message today saying good job half way there ( goal is 4 days a week and i was at two this morning) i starter my fitbit when i was doing my dvd tonight. Co to check after. Everything disapeared except today. Fml. Screenshot_2017-06-21-21-48-32.png

Screenshot_2017-06-21-21-50-38.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has also happened to me since I started exercising 7days a week- it always skips a day of exercise for me, particularly my spin class on whatever day that is, but my fitbit recognizes the exercise as I'm wearing it.  I have the Ulta HR and I got it in May.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue. Ran for 30+ minutes yesterday, and it shows the active minutes, but the day is not included in the exercise. This is a big part of the reason I got the FitBit - I need the visual prompting as motivation. 

Best Answer