Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removed the Charge 3 and all the data disappeared

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had to send my Charge3 for service (and hopefully - replacement with new) and unpaired it from my account via the iOS app. Then all the information related to the tracker has disappeared - heart rate, resting rate, etc. This is historical data collected with the tracker and removing the tracker should not remove the data. Hopefully it will reappear when adding new tracker but I am unable to review my old stats at the moment.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's great to see you on the Community @KlimentToshkov. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

It's pretty weird that your data isn't showing in your Dashboard. I've noticed that sometimes users are not able to see this information because they are logging into another account and not the previous one. I would like you to log out from the account that you're logging in and then confirm you're using the same email address that you were using before. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Silvia,

Please note that the data has disappeared from both the application and web dashboard. So it is clearly not local issue. Just to be on the safe side, I have performed and completed what you requested and nothing changed. It is worth mentioning that I have only one account at fitbit and my Aria2 is still there, working properly and uploading data.

So I really need further assistance. Way further than current situation 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KlimentToshkov Thanks for getting back. 

I appreciate that you confirmed you're logged into the same account that you were before. The heart rate and resting heart rate tile should upload the previous information you had, once you set up your replacement Charge 3. All your other information should still show in your account such as steps, calories, distance, etc. 

In my personal experience, this month I changed my Versa to Versa 2 and the heart rate information still showed when I logged in. 

Let me know how it goes when you get your replacement. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have noticed that only the type of data that the current Fitbit is able to display will be shown in history. 

Thereffore if there is no tracker connected to the Fitbit account a very minimum of daily data will be displayed. 

Best Answer