Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved: Fitbit app and dashboard currently experiencing issues 3/3/21

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

3/3/21 Update: This issue is now resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. 

3/3/21 Update: some features may be back, but we continue to review this issue. Thanks again for your patience and reports. 

Hello everyone!

Our team has identified a technical issue interrupting Fitbit services and are working to fix it. Any updates will be posted in this thread so keep an eye on it. 

Thank you for your patience while this is resolved.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
98 REPLIES 98

Thanks for letting me know I thought I was going mad trying all the steps to fix sync, but it makes no sense that both devices stopped working at the same time for no apparent reason. There was an update to the app about 2 days ago maybe that is why 😕

Best Answer

On my screen (logged in on my PC at the moment) there's a pink flash across the top that says "We have identified a technical issue interrupting Fitbit services, and are working to fix it. Thank you for your patience."  Guessing this is why we can't sync

Best Answer

Let's hope that's the case, as I have not been able to sync my Charge 3 today (I have tried all suggested solutions without success).

Best Answer

I'm glad to know it's not just me.  I thought it was MFP at first as it wasn't logging my steps.  Then, the Fitbit app kicked me out and now I can't log in.  I get 1 of 2 error messages.  It's either telling me I have no internet connection, which is not true, as I'm working from home with no connectivity issues or it says fitbit.com is unavailable.  It is only the app for me, as I was able to log in on a computer with no issues.

I sure hope they get this fixed soon.  

Where are any of you seeing them post that they are having an issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having syncing problems also.  I was finally able to log in, but I'm still having issues

Best Answer
0 Votes

They have a banner at the top of their webpage. Just appeared 40 minutes ago

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem both on my phone and my computer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit had an update yesterday, (for iPhone) now nothing works. This morning it would not sync.

I tried logging out, logging back in but now it won't even allow me to log back in, an error message keeps coming up.

Before that, I uninstalled app, restarted phone, installed app. I also tried re-pairing the device. Now I'm just unable to even change my password or log back in 😞

Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I thought my devices were fine but it looks like they didn't sync yesterday either now, even though I got low battery notifications via email at least...but now I can't login to the app or my dashboard even to see anything. How long will the trackers hold memory to sync?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks all for your responses.  If anyone else is having this issue, please post it here.

Maybe if enough people complain, Fitbit will actually respond and clarify the situation?

I'll keep you all updated if anything new pops up on my end.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still is not fully coming up for me. I cannot get to my Sleep Log either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still is not fully coming up for me. I cannot get to my Sleep Log either.

Best Answer

Good moring , acutally i can't access to my account through the android application as will in site accouts.fitbit bit login through www.fitbit.com it works fine could you please check the problem 

Best Answer

I have the same issue. Beginning at 11:00am my device quit syncing. Last night I switched devices, seemed to work. Today none of my devices sync. I deleted the Fitbit app and reinstalled. Now when I attempt to log in I get the message, “Oops something went wrong...” Have tried a dozen times. Shut phone down and rebooted., did not work. Turned off WiFi and tried several times again. No luck. Am now at a loss. 

Best Answer

How about a mass email to users about this? I mean...you can email weekly usage summaries. Even my bank can manage a "heads up, the website is down" email.

I've been uninstalling and reinstalling the app, my bluetooth, restarting my phone for a couple of hours. It would have been nice to know none of that was necessary. Yeeesh the customer service..... ::eyeroll::

Best Answer

So what is going on. Mine was working this morning, then all of a sudden nothing. I hope it is fixed soon. This has been a issue every since google purchased Fitbit. My watch will not sync to my watch versa 2. I can't see phones or text messages. I see now they are working on. How long will it take?

Best Answer

having the same issues, uninstalled app, reinstalled, removed my device from account, which also now means I’ve lost all my history.. now cannot even log back into my account on the app. 

Best Answer

Today, my phone ran out of battery so I charged it and Fitbit wouldn't let me sign in.

I tried turning on lots of permissions but that didn't work.

I turned on location and Bluetooth but that didn't work.

Fix this please!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the “Google Family”

Best Answer

Thank goodness! I have rebooted twice. Was getting frustrated with it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes