Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved: Friends Leaderboard not updating/updating slowly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 7/20/2018: This issue is now resolved. I'll be closing the thread for further response, please start a new thread if you experience any issues with your leaderboard. 

Update 7/13/2018: Hi Everyone! We are almost back to normal, and hope to be soon, but you may see a slight delay with your friends leaderboard updating. Thanks again for your patience and reports.

Update 7/12/2018: Hi Everyone! We made some updates that should help improve this issue. Please try syncing and logging out and back in. If you are still experiencing this issue please let me know. 

Update 7/11/2018: Hi Everyone - I've merged a few posts together. Thanks for your reports on the friend leaderboard not updating or updating slowly. I've reported this to our team and will let you know once I've heard further. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
63 REPLIES 63

Hi Everyone! We are almost back to normal, and hope to be soon, but you may see a slight delay with your friends leaderboard updating. Thanks again for your patience and reports.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

@Katestannard  and @lemiles58

I moved your posts to this thread, where Moderator KateFitbit has been working on this issue. Please see the first post of this thread.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi Kate. Is this glitch also affecting syncing in general? I don't follow the leaderboards or anything, but my fitbit won't sync with my app at all, and hasn't most of the week. Should the leaderboard fix also resolve this issue as well? 

Best Answer

You may experience a slight delay on your friend's leaderboard, we expect for it to be simultaneous soon. Thanks again for your reports and patience. I'll be closing this board for further responses. 

Best Answer