Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resting Heart Rate history

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can only see my resting heart rate history in the dashboard for a month. I can't find any more info or the history past a month anywhere? anyone know where it is or whether this is it?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Ah yes! I can see it on my android phone. Shame not in the pc but at least i can get to it. Thanks so much!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46

Hi @SunsetRunner

Moved this thread from the Charge HR to the Fitbit.com Dashboard section since being more relevant to the topic.

-

The tile which displays heart rate in rest displays for one month only. It's not possible on the online fitbit account to view heart rate in rest over a longer period.

On Android (phone) it's possible to do this.. strangely on the (computer - fitbit.com), it seems to be left out.

Best Answer
Ah yes! I can see it on my android phone. Shame not in the pc but at least i can get to it. Thanks so much!
Best Answer

Please update the dashboard to show the resting heart rate history since inception.

Best Answer

Yes, I would also like to be able to see resting heart rate over a longer interval than 30 days.  

I hope Fitbit will make this data available to iPhone and computer users!!!

Best Answer

and I would like to download resting heart rate date from a Windows 10 phone.

Best Answer

Hey, hey, @scarterc@BunnyHop@Finnbar! I agree with you, this would be a very helpful option, so please make sure to post this on the Feature Request board and share the link here so people that also like this idea, will vote for it! 

See you around! Man Happy

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

I can't find out how to do this. Could you please give me more detail?

Best Answer
0 Votes

A very warm welcome to the Forums @Alanwb18

You should be able to get to the specific HR information by tapping the Heart Rate icon on your the Fitbit App. I should then bring up the information related to it.

I hope this clarifies the situation. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

C. Lanuza, I am only using the PC dashboard for my Charge HR. I do not have th app for Windows 10, just use the fitbit.com dashboard. I would like to see my heart rate history further back than 30 days. How can I do that?

Thanks!

Best Answer

It's great to have you here @nwgal65!

You can check for previous days by selecting a different day on the dashboard. The 28 days should display from the day you curretly have selected and backwards. In the picture below you can see where you can select different days on the Dashboard:day.PNG

I hope you find this information useful! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I appreciate your reply, I wanted to go back further than the 28 days, though. How can I do that?

Best Answer

Hi @nwgal65

It's not really possible to extend it for more than 28 days, at least not on that tile. If you access the activity logging section of the Dashboard, you can get up to a full year worth of information. Check the picture below:activity.PNG

I hope this helps your out! Let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you. Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having issues with the same thing.  I have looked on the activity logging section however the only options on that page for me are:

Steps, floors and calories burned (and distance when I cycle through the different timescales).

Regards,

H4wlt

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, @h4wltMan Very Happy Welcome aboard. Are you able to see what our good friend, @LanuzaFitbit shared below? If you can't please share a screenshot of what you see when you try to access this information? 

So you want to get the distance detail for a specific day?

Let us know! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I get the same, what I am trying to view however is a 12 month history of my resting heart rate.

Regards, 

H4wlt

Best Answer

Hi, I would like to see my heart rate over the year but the dashboard on a Mac doesn't seem to allow it - why not?? So frustrating - it would be good to see a change over the longer term.

Best Answer

@h4wlt@MMenI have settled to examine my yearly RHR on my Android.. I get a scrolling history of that. Unfortunately the plot is monthly averages.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Count me in as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, @h4wlt, @JimFitJim! Thanks for joinin us. At the moment the option to see your Heart Rate graph longer than 1 month is not available, so I recommend to post this idea on our Feature Suggestions board.

@MMen, welcome aboard. To be able to see this information you need to have the Heart Rate tile enable and then you can choose if you want to see it daily, weekly or the past month.  

@Colinm39, thanks for always contributing to this awesome Community! Heart

Let me know if you have more questions. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes