Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resting Heart Rate not logging to Dashboard after 06/02

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As of 6/02 Resting Heart rate quit logging to the Dashboard in the morning with first/second sync. No updates to this measurement as of 6/2.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I was out walking today and noticed on a hill climb my heart rate was at 74 and never changed (should have been much higher)?? I did an immediate reset of my Surge and on the next sync Today's resting heart rate appeared. Lost 2 days. Must have been an issue with the Surge and only the heart rate read out?? Problem solved?! I hope?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see you around more often @HarryRobot HappyI'd like you to know that Occasionally the tracker can have difficulty finding a signal, typically due to the tracker's fit. For example, wearing your band tightly may constrict blood flow in your wrist and affect the signal. We also recommend experimenting with how high you place the tracker on your wrist. When you're not exercising, wearing the tracker just above the wrist bone--as you would a watch--typically works fine. However, moving the tracker up a couple inches can be helpful during high-intensity exercises or exercises that cause you to bend your wrist frequently. If you haven't already done so, please review our recommendations for wear and other tips hereBy default your tracker's heart rate setting is "Auto," which means the heart rate sensors are on when the tracker is on your wrist. To verify you didn't accidentally turn the sensors off, scroll to Settings if you have a Blaze or Surge. If you're wearing the tracker correctly and the heart rate setting isn't turned off, try changing the setting (either Auto to On or On to Auto) and then syncing your tracker. The change won't take affect until you sync. 

I really hope this helps, let me know how it goes! Robot Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes