Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing "custom" collage of my activities to instagram

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I'm aware that I can share my achievements, challenges and activities to other social media.

But I'd like to share custom collages with more comprehensive data to instagram, not by using the standard "share" button.

You can check the image below to see what I'm referring to. Is it fine to aggregate data this way and share it on Instagram?

It would help me a lot to track and compare progress made.

Thanks in advance,

Ion

IMG-20230105-WA0005.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Ion.popa , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your suggestion, feedback and picture attached. 

We're constantly striving to improve Google and Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community (community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/features). 

If a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their suggestion and add your comments. 

Thanks for your feedback and for participating in our community!

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuanFitbit 

It's a good point to consider suggestions from users in order to improve the product!

My question was more related to: "Am I able to share these stats from Fitbit on Instagram, actually saw a lot of posts with #fitbit hashtag that include this sort of stats, so just wondering if it's fine on your side since it's a different social from Fitbit community?" (btw I keep sharing also on this community my progress)

Thanks a lot for your support!

Ion

Best Answer
0 Votes