Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Info not showing up within half an hour of log-in

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since Google took over Fitbit, the quality has gone downhill at supersonic speed! I always checked my sleep stats (and calories burned between midnight and 05:15 AM) in order to keep a hand-logged record, just in case of a power failure or some other glitch. As a Fitbit customer for almost 10 years (got my first one in 2012), I am quite familiar with how things should function, and that is why I will no longer be a Fibit customer when my new tracker (not a Fitbit) arrives. Believe me, this saddens me deeply, but Google should have left well enough alone. There is just no excuse for the erratic functioning of a site that once worked darned near perfectly! So... it's been quite a ride, one that enabled me to lose 110 pounds and keep it off, one that enabled me to maintain reasonable fitness even at the age of 77 with  heart condition, and one that will sadden me when I finally log out for the last time (in a few days). To Google, I say only this: your reputation has gotten worse and worse the more acquisitions you make... I will never, ever, trust you again. Bye bye. It's been, ummm... real...

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your response, @Bitey.

Sorry to hear about your condition.

Thank you for letting us know that your sleep data is displayed again.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Thanks for visiting the Fitbit Community, @Bitey.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Please make sure to have the latest firmware version for your Fitbit device. For instructions on how to check your current version and update, please visit this article and open the menu "How do I find the version number for my Fitbit device?".

Whether this doesn't help, please provide us with the following information:

- Is your sleep data syncing but just taking longer time to sync?

- Are you unable to see Sleep Stages, Sleep Score or SpO2?

- None of your sleep information is shown on your Fitbit account?

- What is the model of your Fitbit device?

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm sorry I haven't responded, but I've spent some time in the hospital due to my condition and have been unable to do much. Ironically, yesterday the sleep recording (still using Inspire2) started showing up again! Naturally, this puts a whole new face on this situation. That's a good thing. Please, do whatever it takes to keep your Fitbit site current! As I said, I've used Fitbit since 2012, and it has been instrumental in keeping me healthy! In my current condition, sleep is about the most important aspect of my health (and life), because I have chronic insomnia (due to a previous cardiac surgery). I'll skip the gory details, but wish to thank you for your response. If you want to reach me off-site, I can offer an email address. That part will be up to you. Meanwhile, stay safe and have fun!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @Bitey.

Sorry to hear about your condition.

Thank you for letting us know that your sleep data is displayed again.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you very much for getting the problem fixed! You'll never know how much I appreciate it! Fitbit has made a HUGE (and positive) difference in the quality of my life, and it is good to see that Fitbit truly cares. That "sleep" feature is, well... probably a life-saver. I'm not exaggerating. So, thanks again for being there and listening. I won't forget it.

Best Answer
0 Votes