Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep graph incorrect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my flex for 3 years now and never had a problem.

But since this week my sleep graphics are different. It shows the accurate time that i slept, but the pattern is wrong. It sums up the time that i slept and the time that i was restless. So the first part of the graphics is dark blue (asleep) and the second part light blue (restless). 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

A very warm welcome to the Forums @Dieuwke!

In this case I'd like to ask you to please take a screen shot of the sleep graphs so that I can get a better understanding of what is going on.

Look forward to helping you make sense of the situation.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I am having the same issue.  If you go into Log, Sleep, the graphic looks fine but if you are looking at your Sleep tile on your Dashboard, the graphic isn't correct - it isn't showing the lines correctly when you moved or woke up.

Fitbit Sleep.png

Best Answer

It is as CMichelle says in her answer. My screenshot is not working, bus her screenshot says it all.

Best Answer

And as I read in other post now, it is because there is a new release!?!

So that means you will never be able to see how many times during the night you slept for more than an hour in a row, with is, since I am a terrible sleeper, very important to me.

I hope you will be able to change that to the way it was before!

Best Answer

Hey @Dieuwke and @CMichelle!

@CMichelle thanks for that picture and the details on the matter. My suggestion would be to try and log out and then back in. It could be that the Dashboard is not loading all the information up correctly.

@Dieuwke Could you try and look if your graph shows accurately on the sleep log?

Please keep me posted on the matter.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

A bit late, due to holidays:

yes the graph looks accurately on the sleeplog.

and I tried to log out and log in again, but that made no difference

Dieuwke

Best Answer

Hello @Dieuwke!

Thanks for confirming that your graph is showing correctly. Our team is now aware of this issue! Whenever we have any updates, workaround or a solution,  we will be sure to let everyone know about it. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding on this situation.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ive got a blaze that is using the old sleep log off and on for the last week ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ive got a blaze that is using the old sleep log off and on for the last week ? Old sleep log (alta) sleep log vs blaze log ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @NurseLori.

It is important to note that there are a lot of different reasons why the sleep stages might not show:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your tracker from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your tracker higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your tracker to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your tracker’s battery is critically low.

If none of this applies to your situation, please let me know. 

If you have any further questions feel free to reach out.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The screens are different! The top screen is the alta sleep screen and the
is what shows up ? Insteaf of the blaze sleep screen

Lori Hoffman
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @NurseLori.

Could you try posting the screen shot once again? The previous one doesn't seem to load up correctly on my end. 

Look forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes