Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep graph

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After the  last update, I am sometimes getting the new style graph for sleep, showing REM, and other days it reverts to the old flat style. Is this occurring to anyone else, and if so how do I go about getting the new style only.

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Many customers are experiencing issues with the sleep presentation since the last software release. It has been 3 weeks now and fitbit has not resolved the issues yet.

There is a post on the community site "Questions about sleep...." with many customer complaints pinned to the main page but it was locked to new comments by fitbit.

Best Answer

I dislike the sleep graph, seriously dislike it. Any way I can change my dashboard back to the previous graph? If not, is there a plan to create something better? It's simply awful... reminds me of the MS-DOS screens from the 80's.

Best Answer

@BobW1945 wrote:

After the  last update, I am sometimes getting the new style graph for sleep, showing REM, and other days it reverts to the old flat style. Is this occurring to anyone else, and if so how do I go about getting the new style only.

@BobW1945, I am not sure why you would be getting the new charts some days, and not other days. I have been getting it every day since March 27th, except one day when they had a problem with the system. I prefer the new chart, which shows the REM, Light, and Deep sleep, both in times & percentages, which wasn't available in the old chart.

Sleep_Chart.jpg

Best Answer

I am having the same problem with my charge 2. I love the new graph but it constantly switches back to the old style of spikes! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. There is no information that is really new and different. Again where are the times you are sleeping and awake. Where is the percentage.  

Best Answer
You have to update both software and firmware. I finally had to call tech support and they talked me through it. Very professional.

Sent from my iPhone
Bob Wolf
bobw1945@bellsouth.net
(H) 803-831-7914
(C) 803-810-7280
Best Answer
0 Votes
You have to update both software and firmware. I finally had to call tech support and they talked me through it. Very professional.

Sent from my iPhone
Bob Wolf
bobw1945@bellsouth.net
(H) 803-831-7914
(C) 803-810-7280
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi:
Thanks for your info.

I called this morning and was told by FitBit that the percentage and timeline info was no longer available.

The engineers were working on it.!!!!!

What did you do to get it back and could you send me a screen shot.

Miss Sandy
Best Answer
Hi:
Thanks for your info.

I called this morning and was told by FitBit that the percentage and timeline info was no longer available.

The engineers were working on it.!!!!!

What did you do to get it back and could you send me a screen shot.

Miss Sandy
Best Answer