Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any plans to update the desktop version of the Dashboard so we can view the new sleep stages, has it already been done and I don't know how to find it ?

Regards

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@anthonybrown, the Sleep Stages are already on the Fitbit.com Dashboard, albeit in a different format than the app.  If you hover over the bottom of the Sleep Tile and select See More it will take you to the details page. Select a recent day and it should open the Sleep Stages graph.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@anthonybrown, the Sleep Stages are already on the Fitbit.com Dashboard, albeit in a different format than the app.  If you hover over the bottom of the Sleep Tile and select See More it will take you to the details page. Select a recent day and it should open the Sleep Stages graph.

Best Answer

@USAF-Larry thanks for getting back on this I have found it now

Best Answer
0 Votes

This doesn't seem to work on my iPad.  When I click on the date or Today on the details graph it does nothing...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did go to the dashboard and the sleep icon and tapped the learn more but there was no detail on stages of sleep, like restless etc.  How can I include these stages for review?

Best Answer
0 Votes