Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep

The new sleep chart is AWFUL!!! 😖. I'll be switching to another brand when this watch goes

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I agree. What is the reason for the change??  Will Fitbit respond to us?????

Best Answer

Agree, update version of sleep data is terrible. Why change it? The old version was much easier to read , new version is not at all user friendly. Change it back. Not happy. 😡 

Best Answer

Exactly this! Awful! 

Best Answer

Agree!!  The new one is difficult to read and is not user friendly! 😫  Please go back to the previous one!  I’m a terrible sleeper and I depend on it.

Best Answer

Hello @revjudith , @Munfy , @MarVat 

Although I doubt that this information will change your views, we recently learned that the sleep data redesign was for Accessibility, especially for users with visual impairments. The updated sleep section is now compatible with screen readers so users who have vision issues can see their data. The sleep graph was redesigned for color blind users. That's why it was divided & stacked into the various sleep stages as opposed to the bar graphs. Apparently, color blind users weren't able to tell the which bar graph was which sleep stage.

The redesign was also necessary for future app enhancements.

If there is specific sleep data that you are having trouble finding, let us know. We'll help you navigate to what you're looking for.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer

I no longer see the option to edit sleep times. Where would I find that? For instance, say I wake up, but stay in bed reading for a while. Since I'm not active, it often thinks I'm still asleep. I used to be able to correct this, but no longer can. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @jmann56 

There are 3 vertical dots in the upper right of the Sleep page. Tap on the dots and you will see a menu that includes Edit Sleep. Tap on Edit Sleep to bring up the page/window where you can correct your sleep start/end time.

Just an FYI, I have seen a few posts where users reported that the app doesn't save their edits. If this happens to you, please let us know.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes