Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some exercises not syncing to Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I started using my Charge HR yesterday. Those workouts showed up.  Today I set my wrist unit the same way.  Press and hold until stop watch shows up.  The unit indicated it was in exercise mode.  When I synced, the heart rate data didn't show, although the rest of the dashboard updated. I tried re-syncing, but nothing changed.  I then started a new exercise session on my unit.  The second one shows up on the dashboard OK. Any suggestions?

Charge HR on Windows 10

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarify

Charge HR, Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

The stop watch is different than the exercise mode. So using the stop watch will do nothing on the dashboard.

Make sure to use Exercise mode

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Wendy.  I'm setting exercise mode per the manual for the Charge HR. I assume this is different than other FitBits.  

I suspect that part of the problem is that I use exercise mode for most of the day.  I've just seen that these long "workouts" take a lot longer to upload. I get a quick initial sync, but the next sync takes a long time; almost like my data has to be sorted out in the PC app before uploading to the dashboard on fitbit.com.  I'll keep notes tomorrow of the times in exercise mode to see if they are all logged.

My goal is to keep my heart rate mostly in the Fat Burn range. Right now it's staying at Peak for most of the day. I hope to be able to learn to rest in bed enough of the day to give my body time to heal. This is the way people with ME/CFS use heart monitors.exercise more per charge HR manual.jpg

Charge HR, Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes