Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spanish Translations

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I live in Argentina, and my app keeps returning to spanish, even if I change the languaje in the dashboard a few times to EEUU or the UK. 

The reason that I prefer English in my app is that the translations to spanish are pure rubish. 

Does anybody have the same problem??

Is there a place where I can help with the translations?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @LupePortias!

Thanks for sharing your feedback on the matter. 

I'd like to move your post to the proper thread, so I'd like to ask what type of phone are you using. Is it an Android or iOs phone? Or a Windows 10 one?

As for the languages changing, is your phone set to be in Spanish? If so, it would explain what is going on as the app will take information from your phone to open up in the same language, if available. You could try switching your phone to English too and that should fix the situation.

In regards to the translation, thanks for your feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve. I will be sharing this with the rest of the team.

If there are any further questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I'm using an iPhone, I just changed the language and it did change in the app. 

I'd be happy to help with the translations if you like. 

Thanks

Best Answer

Hello @LupePortias.

Thanks for the offer. I'll be sure to share that with the team. 

Glad to read that changing the language on the phone did the trick. You can now enjoy the app to the fullest.

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other Forum members.

Hope to see you around.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes