Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting weight and plan start date info lost

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went in to look at my Plan details, ended up saving the same details, but the start date changed to today. Now I can't get my weight loss to meter to show where i actually started. I've already looked up some the instructions in how to fix this, but the screen shots all lead back to the "Edit Plan" button on the Food tab. I've found it, but nothing happens when I click on it. Using a Galaxy S7 and logged into chrome to access the full site. Not sure if it's because all those instructions from 2015 are outdated? I really want Fitbit to capture all of my progress.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@krocha Hi and welcome - im not sure if it gives you all your data back but my post in this thread has a link that can help

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Can-you-quot-back-date-quot-weight-loss-goal/td...

if when you go to edit weight/food plan by the date it has the option to edit this date and can select back the date you started,

hope this helps and is what you was looking for

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@krocha Hi and welcome - im not sure if it gives you all your data back but my post in this thread has a link that can help

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Can-you-quot-back-date-quot-weight-loss-goal/td...

if when you go to edit weight/food plan by the date it has the option to edit this date and can select back the date you started,

hope this helps and is what you was looking for

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer

That did it. Thank you, @ashwolve! 😁

Best Answer

Your Welcome, could I ask that you mark as accepted solution please so it can be marked as solved and the moderators can look into other requests

Many Thanks

Kind Regards

Wayne

Best Answer